Had a meeting and was here for 3 nights. Check-In was quick and available at 9am which is so appreciated. I was upgraded to a suite which was very spacious and I loved having a separate bathroom even though I was by myself and it really wasn't necessary.
I really only have 1 complaint about this property and that is the lighting in the rooms. It was so dark! They could really add some more lights in the living room and the bathroom. Its near impossible to see to put makeup on in the bathroom! The shower did not have a door which is nice and Euro but the floor was soaking wet after I showered.
The staff in the hotel from the restaurant, front desk, valet and meeting staff were all awesome!
They went above and beyond to assist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont