The check-in was very friendly and a room was available at an early hour. The rooms were quite spacious and luxurious - a bit of a surprise for the price I paid. Handicapped rooms have a roll-in shower stall that results in some water splashing but are easy to navigate for anyone. Nice touch - light switches next to the bed to turn off overhead and reading lights on either side of the bed. Breakfast service was excellent but pricey. Airport van is very helpful - this hotel is the farthest Rosemont hotel down River Road from the blue line CTA station; tough if you are pulling luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont