Big rooms with full amenities and though you can see the busy airport from your window, it is not as noisy as you expect it.
A nice modern and clean lobby but little experienced check in staff.
Have seen better room service menus in other Intercont and got sick from the breakfast which is not very tempting.
Nice area around the hotel and would stay again if I am connecting in Chicago but would eat somewhere around.
Price is very reasonable and over all it is superb for a hotel by the airport though I was disappointed to pay 22 U.S.D per nigh for the parking in an area where could have been a plenty of space for parking and after all it is not a downtown location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Chicago O hare is the area s first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont