I stay at the Intercontinental fairly regularly for conferences. It is a very nice hotel, in fact top notch with great art all on the walls. I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel but the surroundings, i.e. Rosemont/ORD are not particularly attractive and there is not a good selection of restaurants at all in the neighborhood or the hotel. I have twice brought my bicycle and gone for a ride in nearby trails which were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont