I stayed at the Intercontinental near O'Hare airport in Chicago on a stop over. Being familiar with Intercontinental I was not disappointed. The front desk staff was well trained in customer service. Check in was quick, efficient and friendly on a Friday night at 7pm. The Deluxe King room was up to date, clean and appointed with contemporary furnishings. Bed was very comfortable and the hallways quiet. The beefy doors are loud even when one attempts to close them quietly. But never was I awakened. I did take advantage of the airport shuttle which was on time on the half hours. Right in the parking lot are two fantastic restaurants: McCormick & Schmick, and The Capitol Grille.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont