The hotel is beautiful. the lobby is chic and the suite was elegant. Everything you expect from a 5star hotel was there. The bed was perfect. The room was perfectly clean and large. The staff was very friendly and went out of there way to be of help. I will be coming back. It made for a perfect trip. The hotel restaurant, Fresco 21 was great. The food was prepared perfectly and the serving staff reminded me of the staff you would find in 5 star Paris restaurant. Our meal was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont