I was back to Intercontinental O'hare for two times, recently, after my stay in July. Besides the same fantastic location, minutes away from O'Hare, great attentive service, the hotel added, on the ground floor, a Fresco 21 restaurant to the premises, replacing the house restaurant then existing.
Fresco 21 came out great and spacious. The nicely illuminated and decorated bar, in the front portion, offers everything a serious bar should. From the cocktails list I suggest picking Med Martini, totally innovative as it brings a zest of cilantro. In the back portion comes the large restaurant, divided in tow, spacious rooms offering booths and tables sitting where breakfast and meals are served.
The menu is concise, but fairly enough. It skips the obviousness (no burgers & fries) to bring Italian-Mediterranean novelty options, varying from hot and cold tapas (some in fairly-priced generous portions), salads, meats, pasta, delicious options of thin-crusted pizzas and desserts.Either as a light meal, or just as a side to scort your drink, don't affor to miss the charcuterie and the cheese plates, offering, respectively, a wide selection of salami, copa, jamon crudo and chicken liver pate (delicious, yet served in small portion) and more, and off- the-ordinary cheeses.
At room level the novelty comes like the toiletry items from Agraria. The citrus-lemon-scented products - shampoo, shower gel, hand and body cream, conditioner and soap bars - extends, with an extra touch of refreshment, the nice invigorating shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont