I have stayed at the Intercontinental O'hare many times over the last two years. This is a very clean hotel and the rooms reflect that. If you are Ambassador status, you will enjoy the room upgrade, I wish all rooms were this nice. Glass enclosed shower, walk-in closet, L-shaped room furniture and the requisite flat screen TV.
Steps out the front door is McCormick and Schmicks (wonderful appetizer menu during happy hour, ends at 6) as well as a Capital Grille. Two blocks away is Gibsons steakhouse as well.
The hotel bar is small, as is the work out area. There is a restaurant on premises too
Only small complaint is the lack of a vanity or counter area near the sink. Difficult to put in contact lenses and I imagine would be even more difficult applying makeup if you were female. That was a designer faux pas and is the only flaw with this great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont