I have stayed at this hotel dozens of times and I'll keep coming back. The rooms are a perfect blend of sleek, trendy and classic. The beds are comfortable and the space is boasts large floor plans, immaculate and spacious, beautifully decorated bathrooms, and superb work\computer stations. The lighting is great as well. As far as service goes, I've never had unpleasant experience. There is always speedy check in, positive attitudes, and accommodating employees. The staff also diverse and multi- cultural, which I love to see There is also a fairly decent restaurant. A little pricey - what you would expect in a 4 star hotel. All in all, I recommend this particular hotel to business travelers as it is the best choice for Airport lodging in Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Chicago o Hare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Chicago O hare is the area s first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.