“Exceptional Business Meal” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Vegetarian, Contemporary, Vegan
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Balmoral
Description: Prasino is an eco-friendly restaurant in Rosemont, IL that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The name of the restaurant is the Greek word for green which is at the heart of the restaurant's mission - to provide healthy food at an affordable price in a modern, environmentally conscious setting. Prasino emphasizes seasonal, local, and organic food whenever possible. Its commitment to sustainability is incorporated in Prasino's eco-chic design.
North Vernon, Indiana
“Exceptional Business Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was with a large business group and enjoyed exceptional service and food. The appetizers were plentiful and the food was refreshing and tasteful

Visited January 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Are we in a mall???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Beautiful restaurant in an upscale outlet mall. I like that you can get breakfast till 3:00 on the afternoon. food is good, service is ok, of course it's a bit pricy since your in a touristy area.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lisle, IL
“A little something for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at Prasino, which is in a shopping mall, on a Friday less than two weeks before Christmas and guess what - no problem, no hassle. This mall has a huge parking garage. Just park towards to side that says "restaurants" and you are there.
Now let's talk about the food. What a pleasant surprise to have breakfast available at lunch! But then I had to decide, do I want a lobster omelette or eggs Benedict on crab cakes or sushi or a beautiful salad? I ordered a glass of Domaine Carneros Sparkling and decided to have an omelette. My coworkers had sushi, tilapia and the roasted beet salad. We were very happy with our choices, Lots of beer choices. There's a tea menu. They take things seriously here! Great place to check out even if you don't want to or need to visit the Tory Burch or Armani outlet stores!

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I liked the resturant vibe right from the start. It is situated in the Rosemont Fashion Outlet Mall...I went there with my girlfriend, and we both liked the feel of the resturant. You can choose to be "in" the resturant...or "in" the mall. The sweet potatoe soup was very good, although it was a little heavy. We split a egg white breakfast that had "peppers" in it...those peppers were jalapenos people!! Way too hot for us to eat. The manager took the plate away with no problem or sideway glance...and brought us a new dish pronto.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sleepy Hollow, Illinois
“Good Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Enjoyed my food as well as the infused Vodka drinks. They were my favorite and the best tasting vodka I have had in years.

• Visited September 2013