“Incredible place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Foster
McAllen, Texas
“Incredible place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

great ambience, next to Intercon OHare. I'm a meat eater and had a great steak. Somewhat pricey, but a good splurge.

Visited June 2014

“I was dissappointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I was very dissappointed.I went on a Wednesday night to have dinner cuz my friend reccomended me that place.It was pretty slow that night but it took them couple of minutes to seat us.The server didn't talk much, he was barely smiling and somekind showing he was bored.He brought our wine without saying anything and in a few minutes came to ask if we were ready. We ordered the seabass special and Seafood trio from the menu.The seabass was so greasy that I couldn't eat it.It was over veggie orzo which was not bad but very greasy and oily too.The trio was ok but very small portion for a 30 bucks meal.At the end we wanted to finish up with may be a good dessert.We had the flourless chocolate cake that was nothing special.The bill was over 100 dollars.Overall I was very dissappointed and will never come back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Reliable, old school steak and seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were here with a group of 12. The menu is very broad and accommodated our gluten-free and dairy free people. Overall, it was very good. The only con was the issue of not having the meals exactly right and forgetting a few side dishes. The wine menu is full and the dessert choices wonderful. Try the white chocolate mousse in a dark chocolate bag!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Delhi, India
“Awesome Seafood options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Some really good dinings options availale right in the same compound as the Hotel. A decent wine list too...! We tried the stirred Salmon, and was worth the shot. Thjere's some great Lobster optins as well.

Visited June 2014
Logansport, Louisiana
“The most delicious choices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I really enjoyed my total dining experience. I was alone and sat in the bar. My waitress was incredible. She treated me like I was her only guest. She went above and beyond in her service to me. I love oysters and they had a great selection to choose from. I wasn't sure what all the oysters were so my knowlegable waitress helped me select the delicious Canadian oysters. I ordered the beef carpaccio. It was so wonderful. My mouth is watering thinking about it. All the plating was so enticing. You must try this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014