“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Foster
Bartlett, TN
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We went here after finding out another fine Chicago seafood restaurant had closed. Really glad we did as the seafood and service was excellent. It was close to our hotel. Parking is expensive but then so is everything in the airport area of any quality.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

St. Johns, MI
“Best Seafood Restaurent in Rosemont”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had a wonderful experience at this restaurent! The Seafood is fresh, waiter very friendly. I ordered Grill Salmon which cook very well. Oyster would the must to try one!

Visited July 2012
tsgbhalf
“New Server, well trained-very good dinners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

We had a business dinner for six. We had a new server ( she was shadowed, and occasionally asked for help) and she did a very nice job on a fairly busy night. Five different fish entrees at our table and all got high marks. Sides were well flavored and generous portions.

Wines seemed fairly priced with a nice selection. Acoustics were balanced and we did not need to shout to have full participation in our conversations.

Lansing, Illinois
“Not Bad but noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Business meeting with four other guys. I requested a round table which they did comply with. I did this so everyone could basically face each other and have no issue with having to hear each other speak. The wall separating the bar and the restaurant does not go entirely up to the ceiling. The music from the bar bleeds into the restaurant. I could barely hear the guy sitting across from me. The music was quite irritating. Service was good. Drinks were $$ (I expected it). Really no wines under $60 to speak of. Seafood was OK but not the way they rave about it. Desserts were big. 5 guys, 2 bottles of red, few beers, couple appetizers, 5 dinners and one dessert - $550. Was expecting this but I wish I got a better reacation from my guests based on the cost. Was glad I finally went but I'm probably not going back unless someone specifically requests that I take them there.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“Top quality food that I've come to expect from McCormick & Schmick's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were staying at the InterContinental O'Hare and decided to eat at one of the restaurants on site for our last dinner in town. I've been to McCormick & Schmick's twice in other cities (San Jose & Kansas City) so knew that the food would be good. The decor & menu was the same as their other locations. I'm not usually a fan of chain restaurants while traveling, but sometimes it's good to go to a place when you know exactly what to expect. Our salads were great and entrees were really good. We decided to try something new this time so I had the ahi and my partner had the filet mignon. Both were amazing. My partner was cautious about ordering steak in a restaurant primarily known for their seafood but he ended up saying it was one of the best filets he has ever had (even better flavor than Ruth's Chris).

• Visited May 2012