Arrived at hotel at 2PM. Hotel would not let us check in until they had a room (s) ready, we told them we had to go to Wrigley and would not be back till late, and were told we could leave our luggage there even though we weren't checked in. After some discussion they were able to get us a room (even though we needed 2), this was a start, the room they checked us into was already occupied (they checked us into another room, this time not occupied, hehehehe). So at least we were able to freshen up and head to the PJ concert at Wrigley, we were told the other room would be ready and held till 2am, still would not check us into room). The concert ended up with a 3 hour delay cause of a storm and ended a 2am, during the delay we called the hotel and explained our situation and they said the room would be held for us. We got back to the hotel a little after 4AM and the room we were told would be held was gone and all they had was dirty rooms and were checked into a dirty room.
The front desk was of no help whats so ever from the minute we got there.
The only benefit that came was that they did not charge for the use a DIRTY room and gave us extra priority points.
Was what we got in return worth it ... NO!!! Management of this hotel should be embarrassed by how their guest were treated. I WOULD NEVER stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites O'Hare Airport is located 5 minutes north of O'Hare International Airport with complimentary shuttle service. Interstates I-90, I-294, I-190 and I-290 have exits leading to the airport. We are also only 25 minutes from downtown Chicago. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites O'Hare is a brand new interior corridor hotel with 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, conveniently located within walking distance to Allstate Arena and 2 miles from Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. Hotel features include complimentary smart start breakfast, wireless high-speed Internet access free to guest and local phone calls. The hotel has 243 guest rooms and 31 suites to accommodate any need. Enjoy our spacious and deluxe guest rooms and suites that are equipped with granite vanities in our bathrooms, clock radio/ MP3 compatible, pillow top mattress, work desk with ergonomic chairs, 27 inch television with free movie channels, pay-per-view movies and Nintendo games. Micro/ fridges in all suites and priority club floors. We invite you to use our 24 hour fitness center with state of the art workout equipment, our indoor lap pool and kiddie pool. Our Market Place is available for sundries, snacks and beverages 24 hours. The hotel's lobby includes a work area for your business use, with four computers kiosk, and complimentary high-speed Internet access for guest use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Holiday Inn Express Rosemont
- Holiday Inn Rosemont