“Authentic and genuine customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
“Authentic and genuine customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this location due to a cancelled flight and I was given a voucher to a holiday inn but your property wasn't the correct one But Esmerelda and Freddie where very helpful abfo ccommodating that rthey llowed me to stay at this location using the same voucher. I'm very greatful to have met such amazing people that show concern for others in desperate situations. I will most definitely come back to this location and look for those 2.

• Stayed July 2013
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
jthompson27,

Thank you very much for the kind review and I will be sure to share your feedback with both Esmeralda and Freddie and also commend them for their efforts. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Have a wonderful week!

Adam Miller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We arrived at ORD very late at night so we stayed at this hotel for one night. Pay attention to the shuttle driver because we didn't and ended up at the other Holiday Inn in Rosemont. Make sure your shuttle is for Holiday Inn Express in Rosemont. Because I was accidentally at the other Holiday Inn, I can tell you that this Express location is MUCH newer and cleaner.
The room was clean and spacious, totally adequate for a short stay. The bathroom was nice, but didn't have a fan. The check-in staff was courteous and we spun a wheel for a small prize. Free breakfast had muffins, yogurt, juice, coffee, eggs and sausages.
Shuttle back to the airport blue line was convenient. I will consider staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
ekswl,

Thank you very much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it and will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. Have a wonderful week!!

SIncerely,

Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Before staying here, I read many reviews and generally they were good. The hotel itself is great. The location is perfect (close to the airport), everything is new and clean, and the staff were the nicest people. However, my stay was FULL of problems. When I got there, the room I was given was not clean at all (beds messy, stuff on the floor). I told the main desk and was immediately given a different, cleaner room. 10 minutes after moving in, I realized the AC was leaking a lot of water and making crazy noises. I had to complain again and was forwarded to the technician who was the nicest guy and personally made sure that my THIRD new room was spotless. Turned out the bathroom lock was broken in this one, but because he had been so kind, I let it go.
Point is - I had to move into three different rooms in one night after a 14 hour drive!!! On top of all that, I was in Chicago for a wedding and was late due to these issues that shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Overall, if you're looking for a clean and affordable stay by all means choose Holiday Inn Rosemont. The breakfast was good and the customer service made up for all the anxiety. If it weren't for the technician, the manager, and the friendly cleaning staff...the whole experience would be a nightmare.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Anum A,
Thank you very much for the review and the only we can improve is by loyal guest like you letting us know. I do apologize to hear that on that first night we failed you but it is nice to see that the staff responding is such a great manner. There are going to be times when issues arise and as I tell the staff it is how we respond to those issues that will separate us for the competition. Thank you once again and have a wonderful week!!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel for just one night.But, it is a great hotel. It is so close to OHare and the expressway. It is a relatively short drive to downtown Chicago.The rooms were large and comfortable. The staff could not have been nicer. They were very helpful in providing transportation to rental car agency. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism. That alone will ensure a return visit to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
david L,

SIncerely,

Corona del Mar, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our last night, and a great selection. Older but very well kept and solid hotel. Indoor pool, workout room, and free breakfast. They also have a shuttle to the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is also near the car rental returns, really near! Next door is a family restaurant, Shoeless Joe Jackson Bar and Grill, and across the street is McDonald's and Harry Carrey Steakhouse.

Room Tip: The car rental return location of this hotel is a plus.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
JeffBransford,

Thank you very much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it!! I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the staff and commend them for their efforts. Have a wonderful week!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I would like to express my appreciation to the front desk staff who welcomed me and assigned my room upon arrival. Sam and Jordan were true professionals. I have traveled extensively over the past 15yrs and I was impressed by their professionalism and the obvious pleasure they received from helping their customers. This Holiday Inn has an excellent team with these two employees. I want to thank them for making another long trip much more enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Edward D,

Thank you very much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it!! I will be sure to commend Sam and Jordan on their effots. Customer service is our number 1 priority and I am glad to see that you experienced it! Have a wonderful week!

Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Overall it's a great hotel value for money. Close to airport (10 mins driving), large room, good facilities (indoor pool, e-game room for children, gym, borading pass printing), reasonable variety of breakfast. Small bathroom, no bottle drinking water in room or drinking water available in the lobby. Shuttle bus only available every half an hour.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
adwangling,

Adam Miller

Been to Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!