“Eh Ok...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Eh Ok...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The service was great but I was not a fan of the pizza...tge deep dish pizza. If you are a cheese lover unlike me you'll probably love it. The wings and parmesan french fries were awesome though!

Visited February 2013

Coal City, Illinois, United States
“Great Delivery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn with Harry Carey's Restaurant in it. We didn't want to eat there so we ordered from here. There was some miscommunication between me and the lady on the phone and the pizza got delivered to the Holiday Inn Express. The delivery guy called me and asked me to open the door, to which i responded, I am in the hallway looking for you. Once we figured out that he was at the wrong hotel he flew over to us. It was great service as he came into our room and set the pizza down. They also supplied plates, silverware, and napkins. The pizza was excellent, as always. They have the best deep dish pizza in the area.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison
“Too Much Hype!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This pizza is so overrated cause of the simple fact they have so many locations in Chicago. This pizza lacks flavor and is on the bland side. And then they ask you you to buy stock! Ridiculously expensive for this caliber of pizza! The McDonald's of Chicago pizza! There are some just absolutely fabulous pie's in Chicago! Giordano's is little league compared to many. Trust me your going to want to skip this wheel. For some unbelievably great pie's, head too Pequod's or Burt's Place. Oh and Lou Malnati's is to die for! Just Fahgettaboudit ha! Good luck to all.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucker, Georgia
“Heavyweight pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Called in a pizza order to take back to the Embassy Suites hotel. Very friendly staff when we walked in, sat at the small bar and had a glass of wine while we waited for the pizza to be baked. Wait staff kept us updated on the progress of our order, everyone was very friendly, pizza was deep dish, weighed about 6 pounds and was delicous. My son had told me about Giordano's, I'm glad I went

Visited February 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Great Chicago pizza stop near O'Hare!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We visit the area frequently, and love to stop at Giordanos Rosemont! Even the small, thin crust pizza is too much for 2 people. We usually split a small salad (always good), split the small pizza, and dine on it for a few days. Martinis are yummy and inexpensive, too. Nice rooms, friendly enough (if rushed) waitresses. It's a good Chicago experience at a reasonable price--usually without the hassle of drive and parking downtown.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere