“Skewing the rating a little, since we didn't order deep dish :)” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Skewing the rating a little, since we didn't order deep dish :)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We'd planned on getting a deep dish because the last one I had at a Giordano's was excellent, but family wasn't up for it so soon after eating one at Gino's. Hubby and son ordered a Chicago Iatlian Beef, Giordano's northside style beef sandwich that they couldn't finish because it was too hot. Literally. They didn't use sweet peppers, it was jalapenos, and they overrode everything, so much so that they couldn't taste the meat or enjoy the sandwich. Too bad, it looked awesome. I had a Chicken Pesto Ciabatta that was pretty good. Too bad we weren't in the mood for deep dish; I'm sure that would've been delicious. BTW, very close to O'Hare--convenient location.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Love it When I'm in Chicago”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Ordered a small pizza to eat in prior to an early flight out. It was great as always and we took the leftovers to the airport with us the next day. A small is four slices but one slice is enough to fill you up. Yummy!!!

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“EXPENSIVE!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I went here with a group of people before The Who concert at the Allstate Arena. We were immediately seated which was good. We ordered 3 pizza's (thin crust) and a lot of other stuff. The pizza's were pretty good but they cost $20+ for a large. When I saw the bill, I was astonished. It was over $241. Giordano's is good, but it is expensive as cr@p. If you go here, make sure to bring money.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mays Landing, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The personal pizza was huge, but delicious! The cost was a little high, but I was on vacation, and it was worth it!

Visited August 2012
Gillette, Wyoming
“They deliver.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We ordered a pizza while we in town for a wedding. I grew up in the Chicago area and always ate thin crust pizza. My wife really wanted to try deep dish so I caved. The delivery was pretty quick and they brought plates, utensils and napkins.
I thought the pizza was ok but, it's really no where near as goos as the thin crust pizza.

Visited November 2012