“I have only eaten breakfast here, but” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Rosemont
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Topeka, Kansas
“I have only eaten breakfast here, but”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

While I have only eaten breakfast at the Pine Grove, I do so whenever I visit our Higgins Road office. I like the neighborhood feeling and it is right in the middle of the O'Hare airport Hotels, shopping, and offices. Good Service, good coffee, and sometimes comedic waitresses. :-)

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your breakfast, we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great breakfast, great coffee, great pancakes, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was traveling to Chicago on business and asked the concierge for a good breakfast spot, he referred me to Pine Grove restaurant and it exceeded my expectations. The food was fantastic and the service was very warm and friendly! Highly recommend!

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
On behalf of the entire Pine Grove Team, we thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are delighted you enjoyed your dining experience, and look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.
“No good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was at this restaurant on 6/22. Staff was very friendly! Food was terrible. I had pasta premevera w/chicken, salad, diet cola and cheescake. The best thing was the glass of water. Pasta premevera had too much vegetables that weren't cooked properly, chicken was cold when I got it, salad was old and not a lot of veggies (one piece of tomato and one ring of onion), diet cola was flat and the cheesecake was so dry. I would never eat there again. Hotel I stayed at said that this restaurant wasn't that good but after I read the good reviews I desided to give it a shot. I will listen to the hotel next time. Big waste of $30

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal. We take great pride in preparing all meals fresh to order, to hear your meal was not satisfactory is taken very seriously. We appreciate all feedback as it better helps us train our staff and serve our guests. Please accept my apologies for your poor dining experience.
Sarah
Chichester, United Kingdom
“really handy diner at o'har”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Staying overnight at the Best Western at O'Hare, I was told that I could get a burger here. Wanting something ore substantial, I tried to get into Shoeless Joe's, the Sports Bar next door, but could not, so tried the Pine Grove. It was excellent! Service was very quick, beer was good and the food was superb - there is a far wider range available than just burgers. Would certainly visit here again if I need to stay at O'Hare.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. Please stop by and see us next time you're in town!
Des Moines, Iowa
“Good stop on way to O'Hare ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Met a friend here Saturday morning before leaving Chicago. At 830am the parking lot was empty. Walked in immediately seated and got my coffee. A nice breakfast menu that's served all day. They accommodated my request for the veggie omelette to be converted to a skillet, there was no veggie skillet option. Service was very good, relaxed family atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your dining experience. We look forward to seeing you again!