“continental breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Chicago Heights, Illinois
“continental breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Gricelda was the best hostess i ever had. She offered us (my family and I) eggs and pancakes and she was kind enough to take an extra order of bacon and sausage. Our breakfast was delicious. I would definitely come back with my family.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We couldn't be happier to hear you enjoyed your breakfast, and that Gricelda took great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Phoenix, Arizona
“wait staff at resturant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was at Pine Grove resturant and this waitress there was high strung I was in a bad mood but by the time i left I was in a good mood . Next time I get stuck I hope its there Carol was superd keep up the good work at pine grove Thank-You Again Terri

• 4 of 5 stars Food
On bahalf of the entire Pine Grove Staff thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. It is our goal to give each one of our guests' extraordinary service, and exceed their expectations. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Carol was the friendliest waitress and the food was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stopped into the Pine Grove on my way back to O'Hare to leave for home. My waitress was Carol and she was so nice. She took my order and the food came out exactly how I like it and tasted great. Carol was so nice. She let me eat and then chatted with me after i had finished my meal. She made me feel at home. I will come back again when I am in Chicago for business. Thank you. Les B.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for leaving this positive review. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and couldn't be happier to hear you enjoyed your visit at Pine Grove. Thank you for recognizing Carol's wonderful service. We look forward to your next visit!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice Place for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stopped in to the Pine Grove Restaurant for lunch on a Friday afternoon. I knew nothing about the place, but I thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised by my experience. It wasn't crowded at all, and the restaurant was clean and well taken care of. It offered a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere for lunch.

The waitresses were very friendly and helpful. They worked quickly with refills, bringing food out, and getting the check.

All in all, this place is definitely worth a visit. I had a pleasant experience here, and I would certainly come back again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you for dining with us. We are glad you decided to give us a try and were pleased with your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!
Rosemont, Illinois
“Good food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My steak and eggs were brought out almost immediately after ordering it.It was cooked to my specifications(medium rare-steak,over-easy-eggs).My hostess seated me and even sensed that I was in a hurry so she took my order to help speed things up(she was great!!!).The waitress brought the food out in like 10 minutes after ordering(she also was great as she got me my condiments as requested).I could not have had a better dining experience!!!My thanks to all the cooks and hostess and waitress for such great service.Thank You!!!

Rgds,
Daren McIntyre-owner of Access Taxi

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for choosing to dine with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your food and service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!