“Great deep dish pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gino's on Higgins

Gino's on Higgins
8725 W. Higgins Rd., Rosemont, IL 60631 (Formerly Gino's East Of Chicago)
(773)-444-2244
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Tacoma, Washington
“Great deep dish pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very good deep dish Chicago style pizza. Go off hours for prompt service. Nice outdoor patio. Pleasant staff, accommodating to special requests.

Visited October 2013

Greenville, SC
“Good Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am a native Chicagoan, so I always enjoy getting back to Gino's for authentic deep dish style pizza. We had a family party of 20 on a Saturday afternoon so we were seated in the main dining area near the window. I always find that no matter how great the food is, if you do not also have a great wait staff, the food will not matter. However, we were fortunate to have as our servers Alexis and Norma, who did not miss a beat with providing us with excellent service. Alexis was so helpful in helping me decide how many pizzas to order with our size party and we never had to wait for a drink refill, as Norma may have lost a few pounds running our drink orders to the bar and back. The Italian beef sandwiches were also wonderful and typical Chicago style, which we all love. Pizza does take at least 40 minutes to prepare, but the atmosphere is comfortable and time goes quickly and worth the wait.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SW Fla
“Pizza was ok..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were excited to try some real Chicago pizza and heard rave reviews about Ginos. We ordered The Meaty Legend. It has a cornbread type crust which I enjoyed but my husband did not care for.

The pizza was very filling, we ordered a small and could not finish it! My husband ordered Minestrone soup and it was excellent.

I wouldn't take it off your list of places to try.

Visited September 2013
“Everything you've heard and more!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

If you have your heart set on trying some genuine Chicago deep dish pizza, Gino's is the place to go. It takes a while to cook (my small took 40 minutes) but believe me, it's worth the wait!

Visited September 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel and it was wonderful. Nice outdoor seating. Wonderful staff and the food was excellent. The pizza is a must order and so are the French fries that have blue cheese on them...yes, Blue Cheese. Sounds interesting and is Delicious!

Visited August 2013