“Great Lunch Spot” 4 of 5 stars

847-692-4426
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ram Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 74 Restaurants in Rosemont
Transit: CTA - Blue Line & Metra Train
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and I like to hit this place for lunch. Great craft beer, the usual 6 plus 2 seasonal is what's on tap. We don't bother with the regular dining room, just walk in and hook a right into the bar area. They have great half round booths and waitresses that will come to you in the bar area too. There are a bunch of TV's with the games on, and keep your eye out for the beer specials. The grilled meatloaf is great, the PIG, there's quite a few good lunch things that all go great with beer.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Minnesota
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We asked at the front desk of our hotel where we could get a good burger close by and the 2 people at the desk both agreed Ram was the place to go. It was just around the corner from the Marriott so we tried it out and were so glad we did! We both got the patty melt and they were delicious and done just the way we ordered them. The sweet potato fries that we shared were also very good. Our waiter was friendly and helpful and attentive but not overly so which was nice. We also liked the neighborhood feel. There were singles and couples and families with grandparents and grandchildren. Very nice atmosphere. We would for sure eat here again if we are ever in the area.

Visited November 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Most of the time I visit Chicago I make sure to stop by the Ram for dinner. I really enjoy their beer. It is very good although there are better brews out there. I love their hamburgers and my favorite is the Ricardo. To my disappointment they had recently revamped the menu and removed the Ricardo. I was very happy when they made it for me and this is why I gave them 5 stars this time. I would be even happier if next time I visit I see it back on the menu.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great place for lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Walked from the Blue line. Worth the 15 minute walk! Had a deliciously, cold 71 pale ale & an order of mildly spicy armadillo eggs. Brtender was friendly & knowledgable.

Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Wipe off my steak?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My mom and I decided to come to dinner to have some delicious steaks. We ordered our steaks...ribye steak 12oz well done with peppercorn and Gorgonzola cheese topping and to our surprise .... The steak was cooked properly but the proper was over whleming , our steaks were drenched in peppercorn front and back and inside of the steaks. We spoke to the manager and informed him , and to our surprise the manager responds " ok we can take yours steaks and rub off the pepper " ..... I reply "excuse me , the pepper is all over . How can you not re cook our steak and give us a new one " .. Needless to say we will not be back !!! How can you expect that taking our steaks and rubbing off the pepper would help ?!

• Visited October 2013