“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

847-928-9900
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Rosemont
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Williams
Transit: Blue Line CTA
Bloomington, Minnesota, Usa
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

One of the better restaurants I have been to... and I have been to many! Service was outstanding! Steak was perfect!

sherbear_65
“Friendly staff, excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We didn't have a reservation but managed to get seated within minutes even though the restaurant was very busy! We sat at a table on the sidewalk which was perfect for people watching and taking in the downtown atmosphere. I had the crab and avocado appetizer as my meal and it was delicious! The chocolate cake we shared for dessert was HUGE!!! Three of us ate our fill and there was still a lot left over!

Singapore
“Great Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Had steak for lunch since they are famous for it and they are the only restaurant group in the country to have its own USDA Certification. Their beef is breed specific, Black Angus, and raised on sustainable farms in the Upper Midwest. Their beef is corn fed for 120 days and aged for 40 days, providing maximum flavor and tenderness.

Ordered a filet Mignon and it was so delicious and well cooked. It did not come with any sides, so you have to order separately. The website has a list of the menu.

It would be better to make reservation if you are going in after 12pm for lunch. It gets crowded after 12.30pm.

Ingleside, Illinois
“I had just the best dinner. Want it the same ask for Don Haupt !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I wasn't planning the dinner I recieved and had a absolutly fantastic time. I had a preview of what would be served by my waiter and he not only made me feel like it was special for me and my guest. Ask for Don Haupt he is the best to take care of you he treated us asthough he knew us for year's showed us what would be made to order and delivered a GREAT dinner. I am planning on going back to see him even though out of my way. I had such a awesome time his boss Vince LoCascio should hear it to. Vince has a Top notch team Thank you for a Great dinner.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Topeka, Kansas
“Top of the FOOD LINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is where I celebrate at least once a year but eating at an outstanding but slightly more expensive place. I have eaten steak, fish, etc but the LARGE lobster is my celebration meal. I start with the Crab/Asparagus appetizer and the wine list is all you would look for. I urge you to make reservations. Has a bar also. Valet Parking. I like to go for my personal Birthday treal. I am in Chicago about 6 times a year and I stop at Gibson's at least ONCE/

• Visited October 2013