“A night to remember” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“A night to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My boy friend knows I like country as well as everything else in between... he surprised me and taken me to Toby Keith's I live this bar and grill which in fact the title says it all and is very true I fell in love with the bar its an excting full of life environment. We were served with out having to wait and the drink were delicious. They had a band play til 11pm and after that have a dj and im telling you I danced the night away... the bar is in a shape of a guitar and beautiful wood floors.. they had a girl in the bathroom that would help you with handing out lotions to soothe your palms which I thought was nice. All in all the bar was amazing the servers wore torn up shorts and tank tops to give off the feel of country environment it was really nice I enjoyed my time and planning a lil get away in april :)

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Great atmosphere but horrible food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Drinks, bar & country atmosphere are awesome! But the food is terrible. My husband and cousin went and ate and both came home sick. This month my husband and I were there and I ordered Nachos with chicken. Well the nachos were stale and the chicken was horrible..cold and rubbery. These had to be the worse nachos I have ever had!

Visited February 2014
new berlin wi
“Valentines day getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went after dinner, were pleasantly surprised to find a live band and they were unbelievable! We were afraid we wouldn't be able to talk over the blaring music, or even have room to move, but were we happy to be wrong. We had a great time, dancing, drinking, and socializing together with friends, and new acquaintances!

Visited February 2014
Mena, Arkansas
“I love this bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Popped in for lunch during a business meeting and the atmosphere is very inviting. A GREAT lunch spot as it was not very crowded, but the food was outstanding and very reasonably priced. I chose a turkey breast sandwich that tasted like a slow-roasted Thanksgiving turkey....AMAZING! Food was good, price was good, and I would definitely go here again. The menu had a great selection of foods I would love to try.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monmouth
“Pleasantly surprised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Wasn't sure if I wanted to try Toby's after reading some of the reviews, but pleasantly surprised. We had to wait awhile to be seated, but they had just had 40 show up before us. Once seated we were quickly served & waitress was very good & friendly. Food was also very good. Bathrooms were clean & very nice. Only draw back was it was cold out & it was a mess between entry doors with slush being tracked in & the doors would get stuck on rug & cold air made it around where we set to eat. I used my coat to keep my legs warm. Some attention to the entry & bigger rugs & heat lamps in entry way would solve these issues I think.