“Guacamole-ious” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Guacamole-ious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I were staying at the local HGI for the night and found an ad for Laredo's. I'm not a big mexican food guy, but she loves it so Laredo's it was. Loved it. Amazing food. Our favorite part was the guacamole they made tableside. It was the best I've ever had.

If you are in the area, stop by Laredo's!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal and the service was wonderful! My server was very attentive and funny. I highly recommend a stop there!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago
“A regular lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Its always good - food & service. Chips & salsa are above average too. Lively atmosphere, popular spot. We have an office nearby so we come here often and never leave disappointed.

Visited March 2013
Mission Viejo, California
“Holy Guacamole!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm from Southern CA and we are picky about our Mexican food. So when my Chicago business associate suggested a Mexican restaurant near O'Hare for lunch, I cringed. But he's a foodie, so I figured it couldn't be too bad. WOW, what a fun surprise Laredo's turned out to be. Why? Because of the amazing guacamole made at the table by a lovely Latina woman. Shortly after we sat down, she brought her guac ingredients and tools to our table on a push cart and asked if we would like some. My friend said yes. Then she asked how we liked it and I said I don't like cilantro and we both said we liked it medium hot. She made us what is undoubtedly the best guacamole I've ever enjoyed anywhere, including California and Mexico! It was worth the price and the money we put into her tip jar on the cart! The lunch was good, but the guacamole was out of this world!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
“What a Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Staying just down the rd at the Sheraton, found Laredo's on Urban Spoon. Awesome friendly and attentive service. They make to die for margaritas and the beers are ice cold just as it should be.

When you are first seated the guacamole cart is rolled up to you. Do not pass this up!
At $6.95 it's a bargain and it is delicious.

I had chicken burrito and the chicken had a ton of great flavor. Wife had a cheese & onion, corn quesadilla and a tamale. Both outstanding.

From what we saw the servers are more than polite and understanding.

If you find yourself jonesing for Mexican and your are in the area you won't go wrong here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere