Stayed here for two nights for business. Hotel lobby and area is very impressive. Front desk very, very professional and welcoming. I had a king bed room in one of the circular areas and it's perfect for one traveler. Very modern decor and amenities. Nice flat screen TV although not many channels. The room also lacked the usual "black book" with the ins and outs of the hotel. Also no phone book that I could find. Tried to locate the info on the TV but no luck. Not a big deal but it would have been nice to find out you dining options in the hotel. Speaking of dining, I'm not a fan of hotel restaurants and like to stroll outside and find one. My stroll here was a good two miles. There is virtually nothing around this hotel except other hotels and the convention center. If you don't have a car, you could walk to the train although I didn't have the time to explore, otherwise you will need to resign yourself to eating in the hotel which is pricey.
I will give kudos once again to the operator who sent up security to wake me up after I had left the phone of its cradle. Most hotels would have said too bad and moved on, I was glad they woke me or I would have missed my meeting. A small gesture but very important to me!!
Anyway, I would recommend this hotel but be warned about the lack of eating places close to the hotel. It would be convenient though to stay here and take the train into downtown. The ride to the airport is about 10-15 minutes. Overall, I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel