I stayed for 2 nights at the end of September 2008, I was there for a training session. I found the hotel to be beautiful and very clean. ALL the staff from the front desk to housekeeping were very friendly and helpful.
The free shuttle bus to and from the airport was fast, and again the driver very helpful and friendly.
The hotel gym was one of the very best I have ever been in. I spent about 2 hours a day in the gym, really enjoyed every minute of those work outs.
My room was small but clean. The king sized bed was V-E-R-Y comfortable, I have not slept that well at a hotel in years. My only complaint with the room was it's small size and the tiny tiny bathroom. I could barely fit in the shower stall. Still, the bathroom was clean and the water pressure was strong and nice and hot.
I flew in so I didn't have to pay for parking but I heard others grumble about high parking fees. I paid an extra 10.00 per night for internet access, but it was a fast connection. One area the hotel did gouge in was food. I paid over 9.00 for a modest breakfast at the coffee shop and about 23.00 for lunch. I didn't have dinner there but I imagine it would have been about 30 - 40 bucks a person. The food was o.k. but it was not worth the price they charged.
Anyway, all in all it was a good stay and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel