Stayed there first time for a trade-show/conference event. Check in was super smooth and receptionist extremely polite and helpful. $36 valet parking is too steep for my budget, but our event had arranged $10 parking fee per night which was very reasonable.
The hotel lobby is beautiful and the 4 banks of elevators were fast. The only disappointment was the size of my King room that was very small (perhaps no more than 130 Sq. ft.) and something you do not expect from a Hyatt. The bathroom was small and the shower (no tub...see pictures) reminded me of a college dorm room or a health clubs' shower stall. If you are really big, you may have problem maneuvering in and out of it. It was a real surprise to me, given this was a Hyatt Regency hotel.
Hotel being on the approach end of runways 27L and 27R of the O'Hare could be noisy if they take off to the east, but this is not a big issue and expected from any hotel that close to a major airport like O'Hare. Bed was super comfortable and the HVAC very quiet.
The health club was nice with good equipment and the "Perk's" coffee/gift shop, however a tad expensive for me but definitely not a rip-off.
I will certainly consider to stay there again but not in the round tower suction, perhaps in the main area where the rooms are square, and hopefully have larger shower and bathrooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel