My friends and I stayed here while visiting Chicago since we didn't want to pay downtown pricing. The hotel lobby is in a massive atrium that is overlooked by all of the interior corridors. Four central elevators transport visitors 10 floors skyward, but if you're not paying attention it is easy to get turned around due to the symmetrical nature of the layout.
The staff was super friendly and welcoming. There was a restaurant and a lounge on site, as well as a coffee shop on the lower level. The hotel was nice enough to give us a voucher for a free appetizer at the bar, which offered (among other things) fresh sushi. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and absolutely delicious, although at $18.95/person for the full spread, it comes in rather high. Our server went out of her way to ensure that we had eaten enough.
The room was clean and comfortable, though our balcony was closed due to "unscheduled" maintenance. This hotel does not have free WiFi, but our TV was internet enabled (which actually made figuring out how to just watch TV a bit of a process in itself).
The hotel has a free shuttle that runs to the airport, but if you travel light it is within walking distance of the Rosemont Blue Line stop. It is worth noting that a CTA ride into the city will take an hour out of your day. Overall we had a good experience with this hotel and it's staff, but with so many options in the area, we will most likely shop around on price a little more in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel