The staff at this restaurant is generally wonderful but I did have a problem with concierge service. Asked for a good Japanese restaurant on Memorial Day and was entertaining an important business client. They sent me to a pretty mediocre at best strip mall sushi joint. It was really embarrassing.
However, the food at the hotel is very good in the restaurant though pretty average and sometimes cold at the bar. I really like the Crab Bisque and the Salmon Eggs Benedict. The bar serves a decent martini but gets lost at Mojito.
The decor of this hotel is very nice. Rooms are decent and the beds and amenities are nice but rooms are small. Tried a suite a few times and that was a nice thing though a bit pricy.
If you want to access downtown Chicago but also have suburban amenities this place is nice. There is a nice variety of good local restaurants at all price levels close. Accessing downtown is convenient is you take the hotel shuttle to the airport and use the L. It is cheap and quick into the city and a fairly easy walk or cab ride to destinations in the loop and other areas. Also a great way to access sports venues. Don't bother with a car in the Loop.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency o Hare
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Regency Ohare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Rosemont Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.