This hotel is an excellent choice for the price. The bed is very comfortable as you would expect with a Hyatt and the TV's capability included internet and room service through your remote (full menu with checkout and prices). Internet is free but very slow so we upgraded to the high speed package with movies, which was about $15 for your entire stay (not per day, which I thought was fair). The room was relatively clean, but starting to show some minor wear and tear. Great location and the free shuttle to the airport runs every 15 minutes. They also have two stations where you can login to your airline and print boarding passes, which was very convenient.
We were really surprised at how good the food was at the restaurant. We are fairly tough critics when it comes to food and we expected the food to be mediocre at best because of the hotel being close to the airport vs. downtown. The banana pancakes were excellent and we also had lunch one of the days we were there. The French fries were fresh cut not frozen and really good.
The only thing that I would say was average to slightly below was the room and bathroom size, which were very small. However, we did not expect a large room as this hotel is near the airport and more suited for a business traveler or couple visiting for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel