Stayed here for a corporate meeting 2 nights. Wife and I thought it was funny that they left us a pair of earplugs on the bedside table. We knew ahead of time the Hyatt Regency O'Hare (Airport) Hotel was near the airport so we brought our own earplugs, but it was a nice gesture. Obviously, the staff can't do anything about their location so it would be rather pointless to complain about jet noise. If fact, it seemed like the jet noise decreased to a very tolerable level after midnight and I was never awakened by it either night. Wish I could say that about my wife's snoring. lol
This is a massive Hotel so if you are staying here for a convention/meeting, you can just expect to do a fair amount of walking - especially if your meetings are in the nearby convention center. I have no complaint about that because I like the exercise. If you don't like walking, this hotel is not for you!
Had only a 5-8 minute wait for airport shuttle both coming and going. No problems there.
During our convention, all the food was provided by our corporation and served by the hotel kitchen: the filet mignon served during the awards dinner was outstanding, the pizza served during the Monday lunch was inedible (cold leftovers?).
Our room was tiny by anyone's definition of tiny. I didn't really care much but my wife was quite annoyed by the small bathroom with no counter space and single sink propped way up on table legs.
Check-in and Check-out was lightning fast. One problem: when I checked out, the clerk said there were "no charges" and have a nice day. However, when I checked my bank account/credit card a couple of hours ago, I noticed a charge of $100 from Hyatt Regency O'Hare. Now I'll have to waste my time and call the hotel to ask about that. Because of that, I reduced my rating from "Very Good" to "Average".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel