This Hyatt is really convenient for conferences and events at the Convention Center. There is an enclosed, heated walkway to the Convention Center which is excellent for Chicago's winter weather- no coat needed. The hotel rooms are comfortable, although my room was very small. The beds are extremely comfortable as are the pillows. The bathroom was adequate with a shower and all the amenities.
I did think the parking was very expensive- $32 a night. I was also disappointed to learn that the restaurant had been closed on one of the nights that we were there because they weren't busy- that left only the bar with a very limited menu as we didn't want to face the bitter cold winter weather.
Living in Florida we found the hotel very dry- think static cling and dry lips and throat, but that would have been true of any place in Chicago in January.
This hotel is close to the airport and and very comfortable. I would recommend it highly for business or convention center activities. It is a bit far from downtown Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency o Hare
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Regency Ohare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Rosemont Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class convention hotel, minutes from O'Hare Internation Airport and connected by skywalk to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont. Just 15 miles by expressway or commuter train from downtown Chicago, with convenient access to all of metro Chicago's business, sporting, shopping and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.