I stayed the Hyatt O'Hare for a business meeting being held there. The food and service associated with our meeting group were excellent. The staff was very attentive to the needs of our group while using their meeting facilities. Their lobby area and restaurants look great.
My issues with this establishment are with their rooms. My room was not cleaned to my standards. On my first night, I found a large piece of food under the desk from a previous guest and a used tissue next to the beside table. I complained to the front desk staff the next morning who were very apologetic and assured me they would take care of it. However, upon returning to my room that night, both were still there, left untouched. When I complained the next morning during check out, they kindly gave me complementary breakfast.
During business travel, I keep an eye out for places that I would like to return to on vacation. My company paid for this stay but if I were to return to Chicago, I would absolutely not spend my own money at this Hyatt. I understand that mistakes happen and they cannot be everything to everyone. But for being such a highly rated hotel, I was not impressed. I thought their lack of cleanliness and responsiveness were unacceptable and disappointing. I should not have to complain twice for the same issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel