Stayed for a couple of days for a meeting that was held in the hotel. A recurrent meeting from last year so knew what to expect, clear yet not that inspiring decor, clean room though removed a squash insect off the bathroom door. Still don't understand why US hotels continue to gouge the traveller for Internet access or worse, make you pay more for higher speeds.
Big issue of the stay was the new multimedia extravaganza that centralized on the TV. I don't want to surf the web or see what's on TV @5:30pm in 3 days time. I just want an HD TV that I can switch on with a clear printed guide, kick back and relax. The new TV system wouldn't turn off, couldn't find a Chanel and wouldn't turn on the next day. The engineer had to come up to my room at 10:30 to turn the thing off. Too complex and a waste of money unless you want to spend hours in your room planning your life around the movie/TV hub in your reasonably staid hotel room.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency o Hare
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Regency Ohare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Rosemont Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class convention hotel, minutes from O'Hare Internation Airport and connected by skywalk to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont. Just 15 miles by expressway or commuter train from downtown Chicago, with convenient access to all of metro Chicago's business, sporting, shopping and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.