I stayed at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare for 3 nights attending a trade show at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center. The convention center is connected by a walkway from the hotel - what is very convenient.
The hotel was modern and the service was good. My room was on the Executive Floor and had all expected features. The internet was very fast, but I selected the premium service.
I would have loved a minibar in the room.
The Gym and the Hyatt Regency club was next to the lobby. It felt a little strange to have to walk through the lobby on my way to a work out. The Gym was nice. I was surprised the property did not offer a pool.
I thought a $22.50 parking fee per night was expensive.
As a Hyatt Diamond member I have access to a complimentary breakfast in the club. The breakfast in the club room is always substandard compared to the buffet in the restaurant. SInce club access was free for me, I would have gladly pay a little more for the regular hot buffet. I wonder why Hyatt would not offer a discount for those that have access to a free breakfast but are willing to pay for the buffet
it was well worth paying $3.50 for a double expresso at the hotel Starbucks, instead of relying on the coffee machine at the Hyatt Regency club room.I always wonder why hotels not improve the quality of their expresso machines.
Overall I was satisfied with the hotel and enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an iconic O’Hare airport hotel with cutting-edge design and dramatically transformed public space and guestrooms. Groups of all sizes appreciate the grand venues offering innovative catering and unrivaled services at our hotel. Invite friends to join you for cocktails at the enticing Red Bar, or dine in the hip, contemporary O’H American Grill serving mouthwatering traditional American cuisine from around the country. Plush Hyatt Grand BedsTM, deluxe amenities and welcoming touches await you in the remodeled rooms of our exceptional hotel. Guests love our stunning lobby and sunny atrium, easy check-in service, friendly staff and bright, elegant rooms with contemporary décor and high-tech features. Warm yet classy, Hyatt Regency O’Hare boasts an impressive modern aesthetic that speaks to business and leisure travelers alike. With quick access to both O’Hare airport and downtown Chicago, Hyatt Regency O’Hare is the ideal accommodation for every visitor to the Windy City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt O'hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel