“Great services but hotel can be better.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Macon, United States
“Great services but hotel can be better.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

After traveling from Georgia to Chicago with 3 sick kids we was advised that there were no laundry to wash the clothes that they messed up and that we would have to walk the next hotel to do so. I am young so the 1 mile walk did not bother me but if my in laws had to do it that would have been a different story.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna P, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your comments are extremely important to us. We value the feedback you provide, as we use it to continually improve ourselves. We apologize that you had to walk to the other hotel to do your laundry.

We hope that we will have the chance to serve you again soon!

Room Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Gary, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was excited about coming to the DoubleTree because I had never been here before, but I knew it was a really good hotel. I looked forward to having a really good experience, but one thing after the other kept that from happening. First, there was a torn sheet that I got tangled up in. Second, the coffee maker was not working properly, and my husband is unbearable without his coffee. There was a red spot on a chair that I noticed as soon as I walked in the door. I asked for new sheets and another coffee maker and a young lady brought both to our room. I guess she wanted us to unplug the broken coffee pot from behind the heavy furniture and plug in the new coffee pot. They also expected us to replace the torn sheet with the new sets on both beds. However, management did step in and address these issues after I complained about a missing bracelet that I eventually did find. I lost a bracelet and management stepped in right away to help me out. I found my bracelet at home, then called the DoubleTree and spoke to both ladies and appologized to them personally. I was dissapointed in the services at the DoubleTree.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna P, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your most recent stay. We are working very hard to provide all of our guests with the products and services that you expect when you stay at a DoubleTree. Your comments indicate that you had a number of areas in which we failed to meet your expectations for which I sincerely apologize. I can assure you that we are actively working with housekeeping to ensure that these issues do not occur again.

Again, thank you for your response and for taking the time to let us know your opinion; please know that we value your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the very near future.

Thomasville, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Parking is $13 a day if you don't go out. If you come and go it's $26. I found it a hassle trying to figure out how to pay one evening we left for diner because after 5pm the parking attendants are gone. If you park in their side and go out you only have the option to pay inside the hotel who wants to go park again. I just drove thru to other side for convention center on one of the levels and paid by card.
The only bad part was someone kept slamming doors early in the am it was the maids carelessly letting doors slam they tried to say it was early travelers but I know better I checked. Once I said something the next morning it stopped how ironic.
The pool is only 3"10 so don't get excited about swimming if you have little ones the entry is only by ladder no walk in steps.

Also the blue line train is about three block up the street you can walk there but make sure you cross before the underpass or you will double walk or you can park there for $5 up to $14 hours. Also check train station when we went the were working on tracks and having to shuttle past one stop which was a big pain with two kids. The shuttle bus is crowded and takes forever.

• Stayed July 2014
Anna P, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, your comments are extremely important to us. We value the feedback you provide, as we use it to continually improve ourselves. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Your comments will be shared with our housekeeping Manager.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Dodgeville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have stayed at Doubletree Hotel in Rosemont every May for an Anime Central. For the amount of people that attend ACen every year, this hotel always keeps it together. Noise has never been an issue. Right across the street from the convention center. Nice staff. Check-in is a breeze. My only complaint is paying for parking is a pain.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your kind response about your stay with us! I am pleased to see that you had so many great things to say about our hotel and staff. I will definitely share your review with my team, as your kind words are much appreciated.

We hope that we will have the chance to serve you again soon.

Plano, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Beautiful hotel, helpful staff, And a great tasting cookie. Shame It didn't come with milk but it was okay, I had milk myself anyways. The room was also great. The bed was so comfortable. I'm definitely coming back next year for Anime Midwest 2015!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
I'm delighted that our staff exceeded your expectations and that you chose our location for your stay. Thank you. I hope you'll be staying with us again.

Thanks,
Ruby
Lubbock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The stay very pleasant will stay again if I come back to Chicago will stay again.The staff was very helpful in every way.The room was very nice and well arranged.My only complants are paying to park if you stay there and paying for internet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am so glad you chose to stay with us again. Our staff is definitely a point of pride at our hotel and I am happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,

Ruby
Sherwood, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice accommodations and location while using the Conference Center. We enjoyed the Entertainment center behind the hotel for food and drinks. We were able to sit outside because the weather was beautiful. All of the restaurants, bars staff were very nice. They had beach Volleyball tournament going on during our stay. We understand on Thursdays there is live music.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna P, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience, and enjoyed all the amenities located near our hotel.

Room Division Manager

Been to Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont? Share your experiences!