“excellent amenities and location” 4 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baltimore, United States
“excellent amenities and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The hotel was clean, the staff very friendly. Breakfast was a cooked to order buffet which was quite tasty. While considerably cheaper then downtown hotel parking be ready to pay anywhere from $13 to $30 to park depending on if you want self park to valet and in/out privileges. The locale is full of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment very close by, many within in walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
What a wonderful review! We are so thrilled that you had a great stay and you took your time to acknowledge our staff! We hope to see you soon! Thank you for your 4 star rating! Happy New Year!

Ruby M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Chicago, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Business trip to stay 1 night. Parking was $13 for 24 hour in city garage. Service was great. No major cleanliness issues. Despite this, experience value for cost was underwhelming. Nearby airport is both asset for vicinity and liability for noise during takeoffs and landings that made its way to my room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton, Rosemont during your recent visit to the area. We look forward to your return.

Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

The hotel was beautiful and upon arrival I thought the customer service would have been of a much higher standard. I received a personalized letter in my room and a phone call from a very helpful concierge. That is were the good service stopped. I attended a concert in the city on one night of my stay. The staff were very unhelpful when I asked about options for transportation, this was my first trip to Chicago and I had no idea where I was and I was traveling with someone with limited mobility. I was also given very cold and unfriendly service when asking about food delivery options. When I arrived back to my room at 2 am it was freezing! I turned the heat up and nothing but cold air. It was late and I was tired so we covered up and went to bed. Upon my departure I was never once asked if I enjoyed the stay the young lady was really rude and wasn't even going to give me my money back that I had left over from my deposit. I informed her that the heat was not working properly she just half smiled and and shook her head. I would never return to this hotel even if the room was free. can't rate the value because I traveled on the employee rate because I work at another Hilton property which is what makes this experience even worse because I do what they do everyday and have never treated a guest the way I was treated.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
OMG_Becky,

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. Please rest assured we have shared your comments with the team and are addressing the concerns. We apologize for the issues in your room and we’re working with our maintenance team to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Snoqualmie, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel that is clean and has a friendly hard working staff at a reasonable cost then this is great hotel for you. I have been staying at this location for over 7 years now and each time I have impressed with the staff and their service level.

James P,

Warmest Regards,
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

As always, Hilton did a great job finding me a location close to the airport when all flights were canceled on Sunday night. The front desk clerk welcomed me with a wonderful greeting and empathy - gave me two cookies. Room was outstanding, clean and very comfortable. Staff was accommodating the next day when I needed late check out. Shuttle ride was great.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

You are awesome for writing a review and giving us 5 stars. Our staff loves hearing that you enjoyed our cookies, location, clean rooms and above all, our award winning service! We hope that means we will be seeing you again very soon!

Warmest Regards,
Port Orchard, WA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My flight from Traverse City to Chicago was delayed to the point that I had to stay over in Chicago. United put me up in your hotel, which was very nice, very clean and the front desk staff very pleasant. The only thing I have a problem with is that you charged my debit card for $50.00 for any incidentals and since I didn't have any, the charge has not yet been reversed from my card. I wish you could hasten that process.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the time taken to give us your valued feedback.
We hope this means we will see you in the near future.

Ridgecrest, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Good place to stay by Chicago O'Hare. Wonderful staff. Kathleen in the lounge was wonderful to talk to. I was delayed due to weather, checked out, delayed again and was able to get my room back! Everyone was so attentive, and the hotel is very nice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone delayed or staying near Chicago O'Hare for a flight. A#1 rating in my book!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us and other travelers. I am delighted to hear that you had such wonderful stay and you were able to enjoy our lounge. I will be sure to share your kind thoughts with the rest of the team especially Kathleen. She would be thrilled to know that she had such an impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again, for the 5 star rating.

Ruby M

Been to Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont? Share your experiences!