“As Usual, a Solid Choice” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 20%
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Asbury, New Jersey
“As Usual, a Solid Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have yet to be disappointed by a Doubletree hotel, and this was no exception. We were warmly greeted and swiftly checked in upon arrival, and presented with cookies alongside our room keys. Our room was very nice - clean as a whistle, nicely furnished, and very comfortable. We had one small issue, which they addressed right away: the hot water wasn't quite hot, so we called the front desk. They apologized, investigated, and quickly called us back to thank us for reporting it, as they discovered a leak on another floor. It was fixed immediately and the water was piping hot in no time. We dined deliciously downstairs at Gibson's Steakhouse - literally just through the lobby so it couldn't be more convenient. Checkout was a breeze, and the complimentary shuttle service to the airport was swift. I'd happily return to this hotel, as I found it immaculate, pleasant, convenient, and very professionally run by friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Stuart, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I recently was in Chicago on business when a change in weather caused my return flight to be cancelled. I ended up checking in late and ended up looking for somewhere to relax and get a bite to eat. I found out that I did not have to leave the hotel.The Bartender, Kathleen answered all my questions about the menu and provided me with great service throughout my visit. I ended up leaving in a better mood and got a great night's sleep. I would stay here again the next time i am in town.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Hello!

Although I was far from home on this trip, I found an incredibly professional, cheerful & friendly crew in the hotel lounge. Kathleen, Siham & Jennifer were outstanding ambassadors for their establishment. Even if I don't stay at this hotel next time, I'd make the trip to visit these ladies again, if I were in the neighborhood.

-Mike from Cincinnati

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Guttenberg, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

This hotel is immaculately clean, the staff at the hotel very friendly. We had the breakfast buffet each morning and lunch there twice at the Bistro during our stay while there for our daughter's wedding. The food is wonderful, the wait staff very accomodating and friendly. If you plan to catch a flight, be sure to have a wake up call - the bed is so comfortable you won't want to leave it! We travel quite often and try to stay at B&B's when we can, because the hum drum of hotel rooms can be so numbing. But I can't say enough about how nice and large our rooms were with plenty of space to relax. If we find ourselves in the area again, this would be our first choice of hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kalamazoo, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is attached to Gibson's Steak house, very nice bar and is right across from Stephen's Convention center. Great for the Jewelry show or any other show at the convention Center. I definately would stay at DoubleTree again...great experience. Although, I don't really recommend the hotel's own restaurant, pricy and not that good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Red Oak, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

In my opinion free Wi-fi should be as standard as a television and ice machine in a hotel of this caliber. There is a business center off the lobby where internet access is available at no charge to guests.

This was my only complaint, however. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and spacious. It is a short shuttle ride from O'Hare and close to mall shopping, although it is a fair walk to the nearest convenience store or grocery store. The bistro restaurant food is fine, and the breakfast buffet has a large selection including omelets made to order.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Searcy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The staff at this hotel is awesome! Especially Siham and her husband, Adel, Ruby Martinez, and Vonetta Slusher in the restaurant. All the restaurant staff are awesome. We feel like this is our home away from home as we typically stay here 4 times/ year as exhibitors for the jewelry and accessories show. Everyone is so friendly and kind. The valet workers are awesome as well. We appreciate all you do for us and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont? Share your experiences!