“Reliable” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
“Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here on business seven times over the past two plus years and it is always clean and comfortable. Probably the best hotel for the money in the O'Hare area.
Harry Carey restaurant is always very good and surprisingly crowded when I am there.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Our team will like to thank you for continuous support and business. We are so appreciate you taking the time out to write a review. We want to keep being your hotel of choice when you are in the Chicago/O'Hare area.

380 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights after flying into ohare, caught the complimentary shuttle which arrived just a few minutes after I rang to request it. Check in was easy and quick and the staff were very helpful when I asked about local shops. The attached Harry Careys is ok for dinner, if you want to stay onsite. I was happy their were alternatives in walking distance. Room was big clean, quiet, and comfortable with a great shower. Breakfast was a little pricey however double-your-money vouchers are avaliable at reception. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your time here at are property. Our team will like to also thank for choosing are hotel for your accommodates while hear in the Chicago/O'Hare area. We hope to continue being your 1st choice when you are here.

Front Office Manager.
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This hotel was perfect for a single-night stay, as I had an early flight out of O'Hare the next morning and didn't trust traffic from the far northwest suburbs.

I was surprised at how absolutely quiet the room was (7th floor facing the airport runway!). I was upgraded for free to a suite. Though small, it was clean and comfortable. Room had microwave and small fridge. The little store downstairs had assorted goodies and I was happy to find a frozen pot pie that I could microwave in my room for dinner, as I was way too tired upon arrival to eat at the Harry Carey restaurant off the lobby.

Price was reasonable for that area. Shuttle was right on time at 6:30am (every half hour departure) and had me to my terminal in 10 minutes. It was great. Would definitely stay here again. Staff was very friendly!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
We are so excited to hear we were able to accommodate you for your overnight stay before a early flight out. We will like to also thank you for taking the time out to write a review about your great experience. We look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

kalamazoo, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place is a great place to stay. It's our second time around and we'll be back. The only thing it doesn't have is a pool, but it's used more I would think for business people that get the shuttle to the airport. We didn't have lotion in the room, so they brought it right up to us and I thought that was nice. The room was roomy, clean, and you couldn't hear when the heat would come on. The room also got really nice and dark so you could sleep and we couldn't hear the airplanes outside the windows. Can't beat the price either and if you want an awesome dinner, they have Harry Carays' right there. The staff to both places was great.

Room Tip: They do have a fitness room down on the main floor which looked nice, but no pool. The rooms were n...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time out to write and great review about are property. We are also please to hear you had a great experience during your time spent with us. We hope to be your hotel of choice when you are in the Chicago/ O'Hare Area.

Tj Tate,
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have been to this hotel many a times and each time I expect it to be perfect and each time they do beyond that. The GM Russell and his team is all about service and this past Tuesday was no exception as he went above what you would expect from any hotel. If you ever need to stay in the area then there is no other option to look at besides here. I did not even mention the quality of the hotel which is superb. I will continue to choose this hotel over and over and so should you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Our entire team was so excited to know that we were able to create this excellent experience for you. We will like to also thank you for taking the time out to write such a wonderful review. We our glad to know we are your hotel of choice when you are in the Chicago/O'Hare Area.

Tj Front Office Manager
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

You would only stay in Rosemont for the proximity to the airport (the area is pretty souless)but if you do then this is a good choice.Dont get confused with the Holiday Inn Express across the road (which almost every cab driver did) which looks more like a motel.The rooms are large and spotless.The staff were efficient and friendly-especially Berniece who was most helpful.The restaurant attached to the hotel-Harry Caray's-is excellent but not for those on a budget.I had a steak and 2 wines just before I went to the airport and it was $75.00.My room looked over the airport but there isnt much to see in Rosemont anyway.There is a half-hourly transport to/from O'Hare which was free an only took 10 minutes.The bar (attached) to Harry Caray's is welcoming-has some tv's showing sports-and is the place that you can sit in on your own without feeling like "Billy No-mates".Pretty good value too.I stayed 3 nights with an average ppnight of 165$.It is a cab ride from the station (if you wanted to go into downtown ORD-of approx 12$) and the same if you want to go into the new Rosemont mall (which IMHO isn't worth visiting-same shops as everywhere and not particularly good prices).All in all difficult to fault.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a view of the sea...(only joking -they all look at the airport)....
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review we appreciate our guest and we are glad to hear we gave you a good experience and you are willing to tell other future guest as well. We hope to be your hotel of choice when you are in the Chicago/ O'Hare Area.

TJ Tate
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is truly one of my favorite hotels near O'Hare. I would have rated it excellent if the staff would have been better. On this stay we had two rooms for 6 of us. Like I stated above the location and room setup are great for a party this size. However this time one of the rooms AC had issues. We requested they check it and were lied to the first night when the tech said he repaired it. The next morning I again requested they check it while we were out for the day. SO when we returned I checked with the front desk and they appeared to know nothing about it. So we go up to the rooms and it was was warmer then before. I again called the desk who sent another tech who barely spoke english. He then basically called us idiots then told us all the rooms were this way. I directed him across the hall to our other room and he told me that 8-10 degrees did not make that much of a difference. He promised he would get us another room, after waiting another 45 mins without a call I again had to call the front desk. They did give us another room but did not test the AC in it either. Long story short I would definitely give this hotel another shot but you would think when you have two platinum members a hotel would take better care of you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time out to write an review about are property. We look forward to all reviews either positive or negative this helps us to continue to provide great service. I have noted all of your suggestions and feedback about are staff and property and giving any issues to the correct departments. Our team is please to hear you will give our property another chance to give you a great experience. Look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!