“1st Class at Holiday Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Springdale, AR
“1st Class at Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I received a first class welcome and great service at the Rosement Holiday Inn & Suites. I was in a well appointed two room Queen Suite. Despite its close proximity to O'Hare, the room was quiet. All my expectations in a hotel were met here. I recommend this hotel to you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We are very excited to know we created a great experience for you during your time here with us. We also would like to say thank you very much for taking the time out to write a great review.. We hope to be able to accommodate you in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Portland, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Holiday Inn for me has been synonymous with "lowered expectations." Or it used to be, anyway. I booked this hotel because it was right across the parking lot from where I needed to be for a meeting and because it was cheaper than the Sheraton next door. And then I prepared myself to be underwhelmed.

But lo and behold, this Holiday Inn is really very nice. For just a few dollars more I got a king suite, which was appointed well enough and featured a fridge and microwave, as well as a work table, sofa and a really comfy king bed. My favorite thing was I could open the windows a bit and get some fresh air, particularly since i couldn't seem to get the heat/AC balance where I wanted it. Although close to the airport and Mannheim Road, it was surprisingly quiet.

All the fixtures were in very good shape, the cleanliness was top notch and folks in the lobby were super helpful - one guy drew a map of where I should go for a run (although be warned, there are no crosswalks to get across the major boulevards around here - hope you love to play Frogger!). While the location is somewhat cut off from things, the hotel's airport shuttle took me right to the Blue Line L and I was able to zip into town from there. On the other hand, Harry Caray's downstairs means you could just put away a steak and some $13 martinis and crawl up to your room.

I was also happy, since I was finishing a road trip, that the Enterprise car rental for O'Hare was right across Mannheim and I could drop the car off and then Frogger my way back to the hotel.

I don't know if I'll have occasion to return to Rosemont but if I do I'll definitely stay at this Holiday Inn again. Expectations: raised!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Our Team will like to say thank you for such an outstanding review on our property. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We have read this in our stand up meetings and the entire staff was smiling and proud to be apart of this team. We are also excited to know we gave you such a great experience and we hope to be your hotel of choice when in the Chicago/ O'Hare Area.

Northwest USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

They turn the AC off at night- so if you room is 80 degrees- they tell you to open the window. When I turned my AC on at 10pm, it blew hot air- so I called the manager and he was very sorry and told me that that is was 65 degrees outside but did not seem to understand that it was 80 degrees inside- so he said that my only way to cool down the room was to open the window- This place is right next door to O'hare airport!!! If you pay big bucks for a hotel- you expect a good bed and temp control- this is not acceptable.

Noise- Hot room- I will not be staying here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. Our Team appreciate all reviews Positive or Negative this helps us to continue to provide excellent service for our guest. I have noted all of your comments and have giving them to the correct department.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Booked two rooms for a Saturday night for an early flight the next morning. Check in was easy, but the staff was not overly friendly. Room was a little worn but clean. Went down to Harry Careys for something to eat and drink. But they locked up at 11:00 which I thought was strange for a Saturday night. When we went down to the lobby in the morning they have a kiosk for checking into your flight, very convenient. The shuttle was great and on time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about are property. This helps us to continue to provide great service. I have noted your comments and giving them to the correct departments. Hope to be able to accommodate you again in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Made reservation for this hotel because of the good reviews. My husband and I drove n hour or so from Indiana to just get away for a date night and made reservations for Morton steakhouse. The hotel was really nice, our king suite was very clean. The staff was friendly and the Harry Caray's restaurant was good for breakfast. The hotel is close to the airport, Rosemont Fashion Outlet, Allsate Arena. I have no complaints and will use their services again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Our Team will like to say thank you for choosing are Hotel for your getaway for your date night here in Chicago. We are also excited to here that you had a great experience with us. We hope to be your hotel of choice when ever you are in the Chicago/O'Hare Area.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Perfectly adequate for our 1 night stay before our flight out, and the parking was a good deal. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and we had no complaints. I would recommend to travelers / especially those with a car to park!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write such a great review. We are excited to know we gave you a great experience and you willing to tell friends and other travelers. We hope to be your hotel of choice when in the Chicago/O'Hare Area.

Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We flew in late and didn't want to drive into the city so decided to stay out here before doing route 66 to LA. Had room service, and it was nice. Hotel is nice and clean, big rooms with a nice big TV. Staff were helpful and friendly

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment our team was real excited to hear we gave you a great experience during your visit with us. We hope to be your hotel of choice when in the Chicago/ O'Hara Area.

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!