“February 2013 on the way to China” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Rosemont
Miami, Florida
“February 2013 on the way to China”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Nice place, rooms are good, 10 minutes to O'Hare. Restaurant is very expensive but good. Ok for a stop over while connecting to another flight. ACE Rent a Car about 200 yards away and they have decent cars. McDonalds 100 yards away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank CaptainKuddles
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time out to write and great review. We also excited to here we were able to accommodate you. We hope to be your hotel of choice if you are in the Chicago/ O'Hare area. look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

It's February. After a fantastic week in the Caribbean, I arrive back at the hotel to drive another 2 1/2 hours home. I'm in the lobby of the hotel frantically digging through ALL my luggage for my keys. No keys anywhere! It's 8:30 p.m. When I share this information with Kevin, one of the 4 very busy people behind the front desk. He tells me the hotel is sold out for the night, but he could talk to his manager if I needed to stay. Next he makes several calls for me until we land a company that can safely get into my car without a key. All this time the desk is very busy with guests. While on the phone with this company, he is making sure the man brings an i.d. with him. (This is for my safety). He has also made a call into housekeeping incase I left them in my room upon departure, one week earlier. No keys. Not only did the company get into my car, but we found out the battery was dead as well. It is now 10:00 p.m. I rent a car, go back to collect my luggage from the Holiday Inn Express. When I explain not only can I not find my keys, but my battery was dead, Sunday, another very helpful agent at the desk jumps in and says he can jump my car with the hotels equipment. I leave feeling the front desk people cared for my safety and wished me well. Made it home, got up the next day, grabbed the spare key and headed back to the hotel. Sunday was there with his beautiful smile ready to help jump my car. Sunday shared with me he came to work early to go over the process of jumping the car with his boss since this was his first time. Just to make sure he had it right. He also shared with me, the front desk staff realized the night before I had been gone with the man that safely opened my car without the key for 40 minutes. ( parking garage is a block away). Sunday said they were beginning to worry for me. (This is when the man drove me to the rental car across the street). All in all besides the hotel itself being perfect for a park and fly, nice rooms, nice restaurant, the sincere human to human service I received was second to none. This will always be my hotel of choice for my park and fly. Thanks Sunday and Kevin!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank toossi
We are very grateful to here that our team members went above and beyond to accommodate you. we are also excited to hear you had a wonderful experience here as well. We have acknowledge those that were mention in this great review and will like to be able to accommodate you in the future. Thank you for taking the time out and we appreciate your business.

TJ Tate
Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I had to spend 4 nights while working at O'Hare, so the location and the shuttle bus were really convenient. Rooms are very comfortable, free WiFi, great customer service at front desk.
There's one thing I didn't like: the only restaurant of the hotel is the Harry Caray's. It's a very good restaurant (i liked it), but a little expensive if you need to have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel for 3 days.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Borja I
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you kindly for taking the time out to write such a nice review on are property. We are very glad to hear you had a nice experience and we were able to accommodate you during your stay with us. We hope to have the chance to accommodate you in the future.

Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had to book 3 rooms at this hotel for myself and two work colleagues - unfortunately we had to cancel at the last minute. I telephoned the front desk the day before our reservation date and was assured that someone else in our group must have cancelled as they had nothing booked under my name. So I was very disapointed that I ended up being billed as a no show for all three rooms - when I contacted the hotel to find out what happened it was suggested to me that perhaps they had spelt my name wrong in looking up the reservation and I was put through to accounting to see if they would resolve for me. I left a voicemessage but never heard back. Been stuck with a more than $500 bill - not happy.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time out to write and review. We appreciate all reviews negative and positive this is what helps us to continue to provide great service to all are guest. I have forward the issue that you had to the correct department.

Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have used this hotel 3 times in the last two years for sleep/park/ride. Hotel is near the Ohare airport. You can park in a covered parking garage next to hotel for 14 days with the package. Shuttle goes to airport on the half hour. We had good night's sleep. Clean and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant, Harry Caray's, on site. There is a package to sleep/park/ride/plus $50 at restaurant. Small store off lobby for convenience items and food. Nice workout area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
We really appreciate you taking the time out to write such a great review on our property. We are excited to hear that you chose are hotel as your hotel of choice when you are during the park and fly program. And we hope to keep accommodating you for years to come.

Richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Traveling on business I stayed at this hotel twice this week. The folks at the front desk were very pleasant and accommodating. The first night the light for the desk and the sink were out. I mentioned it in the morning while checking out and they promptly adjusted my bill without my asking. The second night when I got into my room I kept hearing a strange noise. I contacted the front desk and they immediately changed my room.

I have stayed at the less expensive Holiday Inn Express across the street and there is no comparison. They offer a free breakfast but the difference in rooms and service is well worth the extra dollars for the Holiday Inn & Suites.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Our Team is excited to hear "there is no comparison" we are also glad that we were able accommodate you and give you and great experience as well. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice when you are in Chicago/ O'Hare area. looking forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Ponte di Piave, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This hotel looks quite new, rooms are very clean and provided with all necessary comforts, including an excellent free wifi service.
The personnel at the reception desk makes the difference, as checking in & out are very quick and smooth.
There's a free shuttle from and to the airport, 5 minutes drive.
Breakfast is quite expensive (you have to take it at the restaurant).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank fabiozan
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write and review for our hotel. Our Team strives to give the best experience and we are glad to know we were able to accommodate you. We hope to be able to accommodate you in the near future.

Thanks

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
#17 of 17 in Rosemont
3.5 of 5 stars 197 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!