“Nice hotel, coveniently located for O'Hare” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
Madrid, Spain
“Nice hotel, coveniently located for O'Hare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I had to spend 4 nights while working at O'Hare, so the location and the shuttle bus were really convenient. Rooms are very comfortable, free WiFi, great customer service at front desk.
There's one thing I didn't like: the only restaurant of the hotel is the Harry Caray's. It's a very good restaurant (i liked it), but a little expensive if you need to have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel for 3 days.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you kindly for taking the time out to write such a nice review on are property. We are very glad to hear you had a nice experience and we were able to accommodate you during your stay with us. We hope to have the chance to accommodate you in the future.

391 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I had to book 3 rooms at this hotel for myself and two work colleagues - unfortunately we had to cancel at the last minute. I telephoned the front desk the day before our reservation date and was assured that someone else in our group must have cancelled as they had nothing booked under my name. So I was very disapointed that I ended up being billed as a no show for all three rooms - when I contacted the hotel to find out what happened it was suggested to me that perhaps they had spelt my name wrong in looking up the reservation and I was put through to accounting to see if they would resolve for me. I left a voicemessage but never heard back. Been stuck with a more than $500 bill - not happy.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time out to write and review. We appreciate all reviews negative and positive this is what helps us to continue to provide great service to all are guest. I have forward the issue that you had to the correct department.

Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have used this hotel 3 times in the last two years for sleep/park/ride. Hotel is near the Ohare airport. You can park in a covered parking garage next to hotel for 14 days with the package. Shuttle goes to airport on the half hour. We had good night's sleep. Clean and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant, Harry Caray's, on site. There is a package to sleep/park/ride/plus $50 at restaurant. Small store off lobby for convenience items and food. Nice workout area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
We really appreciate you taking the time out to write such a great review on our property. We are excited to hear that you chose are hotel as your hotel of choice when you are during the park and fly program. And we hope to keep accommodating you for years to come.

Richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Traveling on business I stayed at this hotel twice this week. The folks at the front desk were very pleasant and accommodating. The first night the light for the desk and the sink were out. I mentioned it in the morning while checking out and they promptly adjusted my bill without my asking. The second night when I got into my room I kept hearing a strange noise. I contacted the front desk and they immediately changed my room.

I have stayed at the less expensive Holiday Inn Express across the street and there is no comparison. They offer a free breakfast but the difference in rooms and service is well worth the extra dollars for the Holiday Inn & Suites.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Our Team is excited to hear "there is no comparison" we are also glad that we were able accommodate you and give you and great experience as well. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice when you are in Chicago/ O'Hare area. looking forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Ormelle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This hotel looks quite new, rooms are very clean and provided with all necessary comforts, including an excellent free wifi service.
The personnel at the reception desk makes the difference, as checking in & out are very quick and smooth.
There's a free shuttle from and to the airport, 5 minutes drive.
Breakfast is quite expensive (you have to take it at the restaurant).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write and review for our hotel. Our Team strives to give the best experience and we are glad to know we were able to accommodate you. We hope to be able to accommodate you in the near future.

Thanks

Brownsburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I had a very enjoyable stay at the Holiday Inn Rosemont, on our return trip from Hawaii. We had stayed there 10 days before, leaving our car with a park and drive package. When we returned we were treated to a free upgrade to a luxury king suite, and 2 free breakfast tickets at Harry Carey's. The hotel is a little out dated, but that is overshadowed by the excellent service by the staff. I can recommend this hotel for all your park and fly trips.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Our team is very proud to know we were able to accommodate you and you had and enjoyable experience with us. We also will like to say thank you for taking the time out to write such a great review. We hope to continue to keep being able to accommodate you when in the Chicago/ O'Hare area.

TJ Tate
Smyrna, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed at this Holiday Inn location several times. It is very convenient to O'hare airport and car rental locations. Plentiful free parking.

Bed very comfortable. Room was very clean and included a refrigerator and microwave (not sure if all rooms do though). Only thing lacking would be real glassware. I am a light sleeper so was worried about noise from the airport, but even though I could see the airport from my window, noise was not an issue.

Very nice fitness center, and open 24hours.

On-site restaurant "Harry Caray's" very good. I have had several different things on their menu and has always been excellent.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Our team will like to thank you for choosing are hotel when you are in the O'Hare Area. We are also glad to hear that we are always able to accommodate you when you are here. We will like to also say thank you for taking the time out to write and great review on are property. look forward to continue to accommodate you.

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!