“, Very nice 2queens 2 rooms 2 tvs . Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
“, Very nice 2queens 2 rooms 2 tvs . Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Family 4 stayed for parking ( in nice covered) tierd garage FREE. Room was perfect asked for 2 queens, very very newer comfy beds each in its own private room, each with tv. Staff great, shuttle bus to & from airport all less $ 150. Nice, modern, clean. Ill be back!

• Stayed May 2012
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you so much for giving us such and great review. We are really please to hear that we were able to accommodate you and give you a great experience here at our location. We look forward to being able to accommodate you in the future as well.

Front office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

this is an excellent Holiday Inn with exceptional service. The food is fantastic with the Hotel Restaurant being the famous Harry Caray's Italian Steak House. Now I will say that it runs the room service bill up a bit, Harry's is not inexpensive, but it is a no miss for me. I'll stay here every thursday night I'm in town for business for a great dinner and a quick trip to the airport in the morning. The staff is always very professional and willing to assit. These are some of the best Intercontinental Hotel employees you'll find.

Well run and well priced

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your great review about our hotel and staff members. We appreciate you taking the time to do that. Our Team here is very proud that we have created and experience for you during your stay and was able accommodate you. We look forward to being your first choice hotel while you are in the Chicago/ O'Hare Area.

South Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Good hotel. It is nice that they have a good Italian restaurant: Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse attached to the hotel. That is great during bad weather that I can go there without going out of the hotel! The rooms are clean. The only complaint I have is that the hotel has no swimming pool.

If you wish to get a better value, stay across the street at Holiday Inn Express and it is about $30 lower over there.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking the time out to write a review about our hotel. We are very thankful for you choosing our location for your accommodations. Our team is glad to hear that we meet most of your needs during the stay with us and we appreciate all feedback positive and negative. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Front Office manager
Towamencin Township
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Mediocre at best. Opened my room door and was greeted with stains on the floor the size of my laptop, Stains on the furniture BUT the bathroom was clean!
Rosemont is really tough to find a good hotel.
Hotel shuttle is available but I waited over 40 minutes at O'Hare and it never showed.
As usual, I took a cab and they dropped me off at the wrong hotel after claiming they had no clue where it was. What should have been a $10 cab ride wound up totaling $25.
Take the time and spend the extra cash and go downtown.

Room Tip: Go downtown. It will be worth the extra $$$
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Our management team like to hear all comments postive and negative. We have taken into consideration the issue that you mention and taking steps to making sure they are fixed.

Sparta, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The suite my friend and I shared was absolutely fantastic!!! They had a great fitness center and a Harry Carey's located right on site. The food and atmosphere was great and I'm not even a Cubs fan. The rooms were clean and the setup was wonderful as the beds were in two separate areas. They had Wolfgang Puck coffee in the rooms and the little bottles of goodies in the bathroom were Bath & Body Works products. The best part of the stay was the staff...I have to take a minute to give a shout-out to one of the front desk staff whose name was Kurt. He was a Chicago native and gave us perfect directions to accomplish our sight-seeing ventures around the city! There was also a shuttle bus that would run us out to the airport and back where we could pick up the blue line trains that would take us right into the heart of downtown Chicago. This will definitely be on my list of places to revisit!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your postive review. Our management team is very excited to know you enjoyed your experience here with us. We have also pass on your kind comments to Guest Service Agent. We look forward to being able to accommodate you in the future.

Princeton, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Average Holiday Inn-good for one night if you are busy on business. Like most Holiday Inns is clean and comfortable. Has a shuttle that runs to the airport.
Harry Carry Restaurant next door is good and hotel is about 45 minutes from downtown Chicago.
Easy to train to downtown.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad our team was able to accommodate you on your stay hear with us. We look forward to being able to create and experience for you on your next visit to our hotel.

TJ Tate
Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last week (August 13-16, 2012) for business and had a very positive overall experience, good clean room, comfy bed, etc, but I want to focus here on my experience with their shuttle service. The have a van (multiple actually, it seems) that will run you around the area, definitely to office buildings, probably to other places too, and it's by reservation. On Monday, I didn't have a reservation because I didn't know one was needed, but the passengers and driver who were leaving at the time I would've wanted to go gladly took me aboard and dropped me off at my office location quickly. On Tuesday, the shuttle was maybe running late due to traffic, maybe had to take someone with an emergency situation, I don't know, but it wasn't there for my scheduled time; I went to the front desk to ask what was up, and someone behind the counter apoligized quickly, assured me he would take care of it, and pulled another van around in maybe under a minute. He took me right over to my office building, and come to find out, it was the hotel manager himself (Russell, I think). Now, I understand that unexpected things come up that may disrupt shuttle service, but rather than making me wait, saying it was out of their hands, etc, these people IMMEDIATELY recognized and fixed things with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. The hotel manager is clearly a down-to-earth guy who just wants to deliver great customer service, and in my book, he and this property deliver.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your positive review... We are glad that you had a good experience here. I am glad we were able to quickly fix any issues you may of had. We look forward to having you as a guest again and providing a great a experience for you in the future.

TJ Tate

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!