“Unmatched Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Sparta, Illinois, United States
“Unmatched Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The suite my friend and I shared was absolutely fantastic!!! They had a great fitness center and a Harry Carey's located right on site. The food and atmosphere was great and I'm not even a Cubs fan. The rooms were clean and the setup was wonderful as the beds were in two separate areas. They had Wolfgang Puck coffee in the rooms and the little bottles of goodies in the bathroom were Bath & Body Works products. The best part of the stay was the staff...I have to take a minute to give a shout-out to one of the front desk staff whose name was Kurt. He was a Chicago native and gave us perfect directions to accomplish our sight-seeing ventures around the city! There was also a shuttle bus that would run us out to the airport and back where we could pick up the blue line trains that would take us right into the heart of downtown Chicago. This will definitely be on my list of places to revisit!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Thank you so much for your postive review. Our management team is very excited to know you enjoyed your experience here with us. We have also pass on your kind comments to Guest Service Agent. We look forward to being able to accommodate you in the future.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Princeton, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Average Holiday Inn-good for one night if you are busy on business. Like most Holiday Inns is clean and comfortable. Has a shuttle that runs to the airport.
Harry Carry Restaurant next door is good and hotel is about 45 minutes from downtown Chicago.
Easy to train to downtown.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad our team was able to accommodate you on your stay hear with us. We look forward to being able to create and experience for you on your next visit to our hotel.

Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last week (August 13-16, 2012) for business and had a very positive overall experience, good clean room, comfy bed, etc, but I want to focus here on my experience with their shuttle service. The have a van (multiple actually, it seems) that will run you around the area, definitely to office buildings, probably to other places too, and it's by reservation. On Monday, I didn't have a reservation because I didn't know one was needed, but the passengers and driver who were leaving at the time I would've wanted to go gladly took me aboard and dropped me off at my office location quickly. On Tuesday, the shuttle was maybe running late due to traffic, maybe had to take someone with an emergency situation, I don't know, but it wasn't there for my scheduled time; I went to the front desk to ask what was up, and someone behind the counter apoligized quickly, assured me he would take care of it, and pulled another van around in maybe under a minute. He took me right over to my office building, and come to find out, it was the hotel manager himself (Russell, I think). Now, I understand that unexpected things come up that may disrupt shuttle service, but rather than making me wait, saying it was out of their hands, etc, these people IMMEDIATELY recognized and fixed things with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. The hotel manager is clearly a down-to-earth guy who just wants to deliver great customer service, and in my book, he and this property deliver.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your positive review... We are glad that you had a good experience here. I am glad we were able to quickly fix any issues you may of had. We look forward to having you as a guest again and providing a great a experience for you in the future.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

From check in at the front desk to the complimentary breakfast the next morning, the staff at this location is excellent. Location, comfort of the rooms and friendly staff is why I only stay at this location when I'm on business in Chicago.

Room Tip: I always ask for a lower level away from elevators. Just my preference at any location.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Our team here strive to to make sure we are treating every guest with this type of service. we are excited to hear that you have enjoyed your experience here every time. We will like to also thank you for your positive review and look forward to continuing providing you award winning service.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Booked this hotel online direct with Holiday Inn. Everything was efficient and confirmation sent straight away.
There is a complimentary shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel (which you are supposed to book in advance, but we didn't know about it until we arrived, however as we had the hotel confirmation there was no problem) which is extremelly convenient. The driver was helpful and it took less than 10 minutes to reach the hotel.
Check-in was swift and the room comfortable, with all the amenities you would expect (hair-dryer, mini-fridge, TV, etc).
We had drinks and dinner downstairs in Harry Carey's, which is a lively sports bar. Food fantastic after a long flight and service friendly.
Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was good (we opted for a la carte rather than buffet) and again, efficient service.
We took the shuttle back to the airport ready for our onard flight.
For an airport hotel, this is a great option - good value, clean & comfortable rooms, and good dining options. Certainly recommend to others

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our hotel. We are very please that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate your needs. We hope to be your place of choice if you are ever in the O'Hare area again.

Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was a Park 'n Fly package where you stay the night before your flight and you can park your car for an extended period in a secured garage.
Overall this was exactly what I expected but for a heavily trafficked airport hotel the rooms were a little nicer than I am used to. The two disappointments I had were there was no power outlet on the desk - I had to go under the desk to plug in. Also the wall mounted AC unit was a bit inefficient, running for a long time before the room cooled down.
The best parts were a fitness center that has 4 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, a bike and free weights. The other treat was having a real restaurant on premises. Harry Caray's was a lot of fun and the food and service did not disappoint, even as busy as they were. It sure beats 'hotel food'.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel. Our Management Team is always please to hear positive reviews and suggestions on how other things can be more accommodating. We are glad you chose are hotel for your park and fly needs and look forward to being able to accommodate you in the future.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I frequently stay at this location because of work. The front desk staff greets me by name & always makes me feel like family. The service is quick and very accomodating. If you have a need, the staff will do their best to come through ASAP. There is a Harry Carey's restaurant inside the hotel and is a great restarant for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. It is very easy to get to this hotel from O'Hare thanks to the also friendly and helpful shuttle staff. For someone who is away from home and in the Chicago/O'Hare area often, this place really is a home away from home.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Angel B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your great review. Our team here is delighted to hear that our hotel is a home away from home for you. It is our pleasure to provide any service you need while you are our guest we look forward to being able provide the home away from home experience again and for you.

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont? Share your experiences!