Three nights on business in Chicago.
I knew I wanted a hotel outside downtown in order to save my client money.
Based on excellent reviews ( thank you fellow trip advisors!) I selected this spot and am glad I did.
Free parking (add another 30.00 a day savings from a downtown hotel) very helpful staff- room was terrific. Clean and quiet.
Shuttle to the airport and then downstairs to catch CTA into town.
My only complaint (others have experienced this as well) is that while it is easy to get the shuttle to the airport- I waited well over an hour the first day to get a return to hotel (for the next two days I caught a cab)
This is a fine. well run hotel.
Very good experience overall.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel
- Holiday Inn And Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont
- Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago o`Hare Rosemont Hotel Rosemont
- Holiday Inn Rosemont
- Rosemont Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O’Hare Rosemont offers 24 hour shuttle to/from Chicago O’Hare Airport, state of the art fitness center, gift and snack shop, and a 24 hour business center. Enjoy the atmosphere and entrée variety at Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse; located just off our lobby. We are located just minutes from Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Allstate Arena, and Rosemont Theatre. Downtown Chicago is less than 30 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.