Checked in 12/15, out on 12/18. Was in town for a conference at AMA. After doing some research I decided to stay at the SpringHill Suites as it included Wi-FI, Parking AND... Free Breakfast. Check in was very easy, room was clean, large (it was just me) and really HOT, probably my only minor complaint - that I had the air on in my room the majority of the time... Room came equipped with a nice big LG TV, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker - all of which I used. I did use the fitness room once, it was pretty standard for a hotel. 2 elipticals, one didn't work so well but the other was fine. I did notice the pool was closed but okay by me. The hotel was doing some construction but aside from rerouting the driveway (I had a car with me), I had no problems with it. The power was off one night but they presented me with a letter stating that it was going to happen, details in case of emergency etc. So again, was fine by me.
Free breakfast was just that, a free breakfast. They had eggs, sausage, pastries, cereal, yogurt. It wasn't gourmet but each day that I was there, it was hot and plentiful. Come to think of it I had breakfast each of the 3 days and never had the same thing. Obviously, I didn't mind so much! :)
I did like how close it was to the AMA (less than 5 minute drive time, only 1 stop light). And it was maybe 10-15 minutes from the Fashion Outlet mall. Which is you are a shopper, you must go. Traffic was never horrible since I was going such short distances and I never had to get back on the interstate, all was on Higgins or right off of Higgins.
Staff was very nice, polite and quick. I de-magnatized my room key and they fixed it for me after asking me a couple of security questions - which I found comforting that they questioned me.
My next AMA conference or Fashion Outlet trip - I will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the right choice, make the smart choice! We offer a hot breakfast, parking, and the fastest high speed internet all complimentary. Traveling to O'Hare; use our convenient 24 hour O'Hare Airport shuttle service. It leaves the hotel at :15 and :45 past every hour (please call for pick-up 11pm-6am). Once at airport, make your way to the bus/shuttle center. We pick- up at door #2 (2 times per hour). Located minutes from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Allstate Arena, Rosemont Theater and NEW Rivers Casino. Conveniently close to the CTA 'Blue Line'. Take the train downtown to see the Magnificent Mile, Chicago Museums, McCormick Place or many other attractions. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to Chicago Cubs, White Sox, Chicago Bears and Blackhawk games. Our all suite-property includes spacious rooms which all have a fridge and microwave. Find time to use our Indoor swimming pool and 24 hour fitness center. With over 6,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space, we can help plan your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Chicago Springhill Suites