“Splendid Slumber” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Temperance, Michigan
“Splendid Slumber”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Rolled in after midnight with my three adult children. We were happy with the cheery decor and comfortable room size (easy for four adults to stay in). Had a great breakfast with plenty of choices! The food kept coming and the staff was all helpful and happy. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a two-bed suite with a seperate sitting room (pull-out couch). Perfect for four people so you...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
We are glad you found our room big enough to accommodate 4 adults. Hope you had one of our larger rooms that is 450 sq ft. We are also gald that you took advantage of our hot and healthy breakfast choices. Our crew strives to keep a well stocked buffet at all times, in order to cater to all our guests, including the last minute stragglers, that we are more than happy to accommodate.

Please do come and visit us, when you are next in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
St. Thomas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The hotel was in a good area for me to visit my son who lives in Chicago and not be too far away from the airport. Experience is a good teacher, and I did not want to worry about fighting horrible traffic to get to O'Hare airport. The accommodations were very good. I have stayed at Springhill properties before, and this one was on par with others, I have stayed at. The suite is a little small but the bed was warm, comfy, and cozy. Believe me in a Chicago winter that is wonderful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Yes you are right, you do not have to fight traffice, with the complimentary shuttle service that we offer from the airport. We are glad we were able to be part of your visit to see your son.

We look forward to see you sonn.
Davenport, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Hotel is convenient to O'hare. I stayed to attend a training class at the American Management Association nearby. Fitness rooms was a disappointment. The equipment looks nice but does work well. One elliptical clunked and thunked throughout my workout. The other one was a mediocre True brand. It was smoother but not very high quality. The weight equipment was poorly maintained. The free breakfast was above average. However, for the food spread out in several locations. I found a hair on the bed. I used the blanket from the closet. It had a lot of hair and lint on it. That was a bit gross since the bedding did not appear to have been laundered recently. Not sure I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your expedrience at our hotel. We are sorry that we did not meet with your expectations. We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and truly apprecaite the areas you pointed out where we can do better. We want to let you know that all of your concerns have been addressed with the relevant Department Heads in an effort to help improve our high standards of service and hospitality.

We do value your business and hope you will give us another opprotunity to prove ourselves.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had come to Gurnee, Illinois to bury my aunt. I drove some of my relatives to the airport and returned the rental car. My hope was to get a stand-by seat to return to Baltimore that evening. The flight was full. My choice was to stay at the airport all night as my flight out was early the next morning or get a hotel. The Springhill came to my rescue with a reasonable room rate. The staff was kind and gratious. The hotel clean and nice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I am so sorry to hear that you were here for a funeral. Please accept our sympathies.

We are glad that you found our rates reasonable and our staff gracious. We hope you will come back to stay with us soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean comfortable room, Outback restaurant/bar attached, and great decor including many historical aeronautical photos made this a great choice for us. Hot breakfast bar was refreshed and well staffed and parking was very convenient.
We have family close by...this will be our top pick everytime!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our hotel. We are sure glad that you enjoyed all of the historical aeronautical pictures that are displayed throughout the hotel. We find the pictures to be fitting and spot-on since we are minutes away from O'hare airport, the busiest airport in the country until year 2005 when Atlanta Airport took over.

We look forward to having you back soon and thank you for staying with us.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

If your're looking for a hotel that's clean and relaxing this is the one. I loved my room so much i wish i could move in permanently. The staff was friendly and they even shared thier candy with me....lol
I loved the breakfast - they cater to people that don't eat pork or beef - imagine that.
So you have good food (oh and the outside restaurant’s very close to hotel) - excellent staff - rooms that make you feel like you're at home (fresh and clean).
I don't write reviews but i had to add my comment for this one - this was worth the stay.
Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Rhonda R, Assistant Geneeral Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
A great big thank you from our entire crew for the wonderful things said about our hotel. We would love to have you permanently move in with us :) We appreciate the kind words expressed and we are glad that you were impressed by the services and enjoyed your breakfast.

We do vlaue your business and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

close to ORD - it allowed me to get work done, complete my business in the area, and then got a good night's sleep and a good breakfast. There was a useful desk area to work, coffee whenever I wanted it, and the bed was Marriott comfortable. Made the trip go well!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. With complimentary coffee 24 hours, complimentary high speed wireless access, complimentary shuttle and a great complimentary brekfast, not only are we the best hotel to stay at but also a great value.

We hope to be able to welcome you back as our guest in the near future.

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!