“emergency need” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Baltimore, Maryland
“emergency need”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had come to Gurnee, Illinois to bury my aunt. I drove some of my relatives to the airport and returned the rental car. My hope was to get a stand-by seat to return to Baltimore that evening. The flight was full. My choice was to stay at the airport all night as my flight out was early the next morning or get a hotel. The Springhill came to my rescue with a reasonable room rate. The staff was kind and gratious. The hotel clean and nice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that you were here for a funeral. Please accept our sympathies.

We are glad that you found our rates reasonable and our staff gracious. We hope you will come back to stay with us soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean comfortable room, Outback restaurant/bar attached, and great decor including many historical aeronautical photos made this a great choice for us. Hot breakfast bar was refreshed and well staffed and parking was very convenient.
We have family close by...this will be our top pick everytime!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rhonda R, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our hotel. We are sure glad that you enjoyed all of the historical aeronautical pictures that are displayed throughout the hotel. We find the pictures to be fitting and spot-on since we are minutes away from O'hare airport, the busiest airport in the country until year 2005 when Atlanta Airport took over.

We look forward to having you back soon and thank you for staying with us.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

If your're looking for a hotel that's clean and relaxing this is the one. I loved my room so much i wish i could move in permanently. The staff was friendly and they even shared thier candy with me....lol
I loved the breakfast - they cater to people that don't eat pork or beef - imagine that.
So you have good food (oh and the outside restaurant’s very close to hotel) - excellent staff - rooms that make you feel like you're at home (fresh and clean).
I don't write reviews but i had to add my comment for this one - this was worth the stay.
Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Rhonda R, Assistant Geneeral Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
A great big thank you from our entire crew for the wonderful things said about our hotel. We would love to have you permanently move in with us :) We appreciate the kind words expressed and we are glad that you were impressed by the services and enjoyed your breakfast.

We do vlaue your business and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again, on behalf of our entire staff, a heart-felt thank you.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

close to ORD - it allowed me to get work done, complete my business in the area, and then got a good night's sleep and a good breakfast. There was a useful desk area to work, coffee whenever I wanted it, and the bed was Marriott comfortable. Made the trip go well!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. With complimentary coffee 24 hours, complimentary high speed wireless access, complimentary shuttle and a great complimentary brekfast, not only are we the best hotel to stay at but also a great value.

We hope to be able to welcome you back as our guest in the near future.
West Chester, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The staff at the Springhill Suites went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The room is well designed and maintained. The breakfast is great. There is always coffee on in the lobby. And the staff is eager to help without being intrusive. I couldn't have been more pleased.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Springhill Suites O'Hare for your recent stay and appreciate your positive comments. We are so glad that you got to experience the warm and friendly service during your stay with us. We love hearing we've done well!!

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Chicago/Rosemont area.
Collingswood, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed here midweek before a meeting northwest of O'Hare. The hotel offers shuttle service from the airport but I rented a car to drive to the meeting the following morning. Parking was free. They also have a very large and good breakfast buffet. The hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and check-in and out was a breeze. I ended up going to the attached Outback Steakhouse in the hotel, which compared to my other steakhouse dinner during this trip was a huge disappointment. The room was a good size and was clean. The hotel is older and some of the details could use updating, but for the price I paid, my stay was fine. I would stay here again, if I needed a place by the airport, although I probably wouldn't search this place out and pick it based on my one night here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you found our staff exceptionally friendly, something we take great pride in. We are very proud to have such a careing and dedicated staff.

Its great that you found the time to have breakfast with us and enjoy the great selection of healthy food items we offer.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your expereience with us.
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The hotel is very old. The interior and rooms are OK. It is close to ORD.

I really liked the old aviation photos they had all over!

The breakfast is they typical american one...in other words, it is terrible. Most of the food is awful, and leads to Type II Diabetes....but for most Americans it will seem normal....because most of us are overweight and will get Type II Diabetes.

The bed and bedding is decent...nothing special, but comfortable.

If you want to walk around the hotel, there is not much...mostly a residential area with a few restaurants and places to walk to.

The front desk staff is friendly and helpful, and efficient. The shuttle drivers are friendly and helpful.

If you are going in and out of ORD and need a place to stay, it is an OK hotel. Don't stay here if you aren't using ORD...find a better hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to inform you that we have some planned improvements to the hotel. Any day soon, we will have a huge modfernization project which I know you will pleased with the next time you visit.

We are happy to note that you enjoyed the exceptional customer service from our team. We are constantly working ti imorove our hotel and take pride in providing our guest with an experience that we can be proud of. I hope you will check back with us for the improved updates, which I am confident you will enjoy on your next visit.

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!