“Recent stay at SpringHill O'Hare” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Recent stay at SpringHill O'Hare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This Springhill Suites is convenient to the airport and the city, has large clean rooms, good on-site amenities and an affordable price. These things make this Marriott property an easy choice for trips to Chicago.

Room Tip: On-site Outback Steakhouse and underground parking garage made staying at this hotel a no-brainer in...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am pleased that we were able to accommodate you while you were visiting Chicago. I'm glad that we not only met but exceeded your expectations. I am so happy that you were able to take advantage of the amenities we offer.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are visiting the area.

680 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed at the Springhill Suites last week and had a great stay...from the shuttle driver, front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast buffet staff...all were excellent....great place to stay if you're needing to stay in and around Ohare.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your experience with us was great. We do have an extremely dedicated and committed staff who strive to give our guests the best service overall.

Thank you again for being our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are visiting the O'hare area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Free parking, free shuttle from airport, great breakfast free internet! Suites floor plan is nice. There is ironing board, iron, hair dryer. A drug store is about three blocks away if you need something more. A pizza restaurant is about two blocks away. There was street construction nearby but it was not a barrier. I would stay there again. It is just off the Interstate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I'm glad that you found our hotel conveniently located and the amenities plentiful. We try to give our guests the comforts and conveniences of home when they stay with us.

Stanford, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I liked everything about our stay. Convenieint to O'hare, a warm and friendly staff, very pleasasnt and quiet room, complimentary breakfast was fine, and acess to Outback restaurant convenient and a real plus. This was our second stay, and our experience was outstanding both times. All this, and Marriott Rewards as well--hard to beat

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your recent stay with you. I am so happy to hear that we were able to not only meet but exceed your expectations both times you stayed here. We do have a wonderful staff who all work together to ensure our guests receive exceptional customer service.

Thank you again for taking the time to write such a positive review about your experience here. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Exactly what one would expect from a SpringHill Suites - nice staff, clean room, no extras. It is close to the airport, yet not too far away from downtown if you need a more affordable place to stay. The breakfast was not bad, nor extensive. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your recent experience here. I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations of the hotel and everything we offer. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and suites. Thank you again for being our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the Chicago area.

Caldwell, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our family always hosts its annual gathering at the SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare because of its excellent amenities, service, and convenience. It's close to O'Hare and its frequent shuttle service assures quick transportation to and from the airport. We'll always come back!

Room Tip: We've always enjoyed all of our rooms every year.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that we have always been able to create an enjoyable experience here for you and your family. Our team is extremely dedicated to quality and service for our guests. And I am pleased that shows through to our guests.
I want to thank you again for being our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again the next time your travels bring you to Chicago.

Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I’m not a fan. The building used to be an old office building, and it really felt like it. I called the hotel upon arrival at ORD. I had just flown in from London and it was late, and I was exhausted, eager to get to the hotel’s restaurant (Outback Steakhouse) before they stopped serving food at 10pm (I’m always amazed at airport hotels who stop serving food so early). What’s more ridiculous is that the bar stops serving drinks at 11pm. I believe airport hotels should keep their restaurants and bars serving food and drink at least 2 hours after the arrival of the last plane for the evening.

Anyway, when I called the hotel to ask if the shuttle could come fetch me, I was told it only comes around every 30 mins. I was overwhelmed with the thought of standing there for 30 mins, so I just hailed a taxi and got to the hotel in about 5 mins. I think it’s really weird they make people wait. I understand leaving the hotel every 30 mins for drop-offs, but it’s pretty commonplace at any airport hotel to come fetch people when they land.

The room was fine, but the air conditioner didn’t seem to be individually controllable. I put it on High and Cold, and the air coming out didn’t seem any colder than about 72 degrees F. I wished the windows opened so I could get it cooler, but to no avail. So sleep was mediocre since the room was so warm.

Breakfast was free, but the eggs didn’t really resemble actual eggs, but rather some weird mixture of an egg-like substance that had likely been microwaved.

Remember the lesson: you get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the overall experience you had here during your visit. The problems you mentioned and had here are not typical of our hotel and staff. We do have a wonderful and extremely dedicated team who strive for giving our guests amazing customer service. I will use your situations as a training tool to ensure that we are not slipping on service and always going above and beyond for our guests.

I hope you will give us another chance to show you what a great hotel we are. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you again for being our guest.

Guest Experience Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!