“Great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
Mobile, Alabama
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband attended a conference at this hotel. I flew up to share the week the week with him. It was a wonderful room, and close enough to the El Train for me to get around on my own during the day. The breakfast was ok...not as good as many hotel breakfasts I've had in the past. The Outback on site was a nice place to unwind. Overall, it was a very good stay.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience here. I'm glad that you and your husband had an enjoyable experience while you were staying with us. I am glad that you found our location convenient for you to get to downtown Chicago and around the area.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago.

680 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

had been Chicago for 4 days, the second time to be there. this hotel is better than the first one, espeical excellent service and food. hotel shuttle bus can drive you airport or subway station, very nice. planned to subway station by walk.

Room Tip: espeical excellent service and food. hotel shuttle bus can drive you airport or subway station, ver...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that your experience here was enjoyable. I am glad that our service and staff stood out to you as excellent. We do have a great team here that is dedicated to making sure our guests have an enjoyable experience here.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We just spent a week at this hotel on a family vacation. Since we drove to Chicago, we opted for a hotel outside of the loop area due to the cost of parking downtown. We did not want to drive into the city so we wanted a hotel in a nice area that is close to public transportation. This hotel is within walking distance of the Blue Line although the hotel will take you to the Cumberland Station to catch the L into the city if you wish. There is free, underground parking for your vehicle at the hotel. The staff was very helpful, the rooms spacious and clean and the breakfast excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. And thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience here. I am so glad that we were able to not only exceed your expectations, but impress you. I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities we offer, like our complimentary breakfast and shuttle service.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Chicago. Thank you again for being our guest!

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was taking my daughter to Chicago from Omaha for a 10 day conference at Northwestern University. We drove up the day before her registration and stayed overnight and had such a wonderful time. It was a long day on the road, but when we arrived, we were greeted and treated with such care and kindness. Our room was immaculate and the customer service impeccable! We enjoyed a lovely dinner at the attached Outback Steakhouse which was so convenient and the breakfast the next morning was perfect. I will be returning the following weekend to pick up my daughter and will again be staying overnight, can't wait!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I am so happy that both you and your daughter had an enjoyable experience here. We do have a wonderful staff who is extremely dedicated to the service of our guests. We all want to ensure our guests have the comforts and conveniences of home. I am glad that our efforts were seen by you.

Thank you again for being our guest! We look forward to welcoming you back next weekend.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have stayed at this property several times for work. It's a great facility, always clean and with the added amenity of free breakfast. The shuttle service is great to the airport and train station. Because of the accessibility to train, it is very easy to stay here and travel into the city. I am dissatisfied with the facility in my most recent stay because of an experience that felt like racism to me as I was treated differently than two other guests of different races who had the same problem during their stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I do apologize that you had a problem during your stay with us. We do always want our guests to enjoy their experience here. If you would like to discuss any issues you had further, please feel free to contact me directly at 773-867-0000 and I will be more than happy to speak to you.

Thank you again for being our guest!

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I stayed her for one night in a room I shared with my brother. We were flying out of O'Hare the next day so it was convenient. We stayed in a double suite room. Attached to the hotel is a Outback and on the other side is a Hooter's. Not only is the hotel close the the El Train to downtown Chicago but there is also a really nice Dominick's grocery store less than a mile away. Italian and Thai restaurant are within walking distance. You are next to a train and highway but the sound of the train didn't really bother me at all.
The staff were very helpful. The bed was pretty comfortable but I'm usually a fan of Hilton Hotels. The water pressure was amazing and the A/C wasn't noisy at all. I rented a car while in Chicago so I ended driving to a Lou Malnati's pizza about 5 miles away. We passed a Gino's and Al's Beef on the way so there really is plenty of awesome Chicago food nearby. One of the coolest things about this hotel was a tv monitor in the lobby with all of the flights listed. You can even print out your boarding pass. There was a small indoor pool and gym in the basement but no hot tub. The breakfast seemed like you standard express hotel breakfast but edible and parking was free. It may be a bit less noisy if you request a street side room. I really liked this hotel and I would stay here again. It seemed nicer than some Marriott SpringHill Suites.

Room Tip: If you request a room facing the street it may be more quiet since the highway and train are on the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. And thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience here. I am so happy that you and your brother enjoyed your experience here. It sounds like you both were able to take advantage of almost all of the amenities we offer and were really able to experience everything that the area has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the Chicago area. Thank you again for being our guest!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

You staff were all very friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend your hotel. Also, the location is great for anyone who needs to move around throughout the suburbs, city, etc.
Please pass on my gratitude to the ladies and gentlemen of your hotel and thank you again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your experience here. I appreciate your kind words about your stay with us. I am glad you found our hotel conveniently located and overall great.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are visiting the Chicago area. Thank you again for being our guest!

Guest Experience Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!