“Good value, food and service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Billings, Montana
“Good value, food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stopped in for a pizza and a drink. It was pretty busy but service was fast and friendly. The menu is a little limited but was pretty good for the price.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Des Plaines, Illinois
“Soak in your surroundings in this contemporary, dark, and wonderful restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

My family took me to dinner at the Chicago Fire Oven Restaurant for my mother's day. I admit when we pulled into the Crown Plaza Hotel I was sure we would be eating your run of the mill, try to be fancy, hotel food. Was I surprized. The restaurant is modern, stainless, and yet warm and comfy. The menu had a diverse selection from great burgers to grilled pork tenderloins with apple compote. (that was my dinner) The food was excellent. The guide book told my children the place was rated one $. My husband had to spot them a few extra dollars because the rating should have been $$ or $$$. The dinner was wonderful. Our only complaint was the service. There was one waiter serving 11 tables. I see this quite often when I dine out lately. Restaurants not really having enough servers working in an effort to save money. I think in the long run this practice will cost them customers.

• Visited May 2011